Some Forza 3 cars revealed.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It's a good demo, not as full of eye candy as GT5, but it plays better.

FM3
28s4odc.jpg

GT5P
v6mef9.gif

thats a really bad comparison. a wrecked car in shadows vs. a clear and sunny track.

when the dust settles, fm3>gt5

It's not the graphics, but the physics I was comparing. Unless PD pulls some magic out of their ass, again FM>GT.

fm3 physics are smooth, interiors are spotless, the tracks are VERY detailed, and the computer AI is great.

i want this game when it comes out. have the original forza for xbox but ive never even played forza 2 for some reason

anybody know the release date yet?

The demo looks great but I hate the track it comes with.....too small. Give me the 'Ring and a few other tracks and i'll be happy.

Would like to see point-to-point again....that was fun.

those were easily the hardest and most fun tracks.

hmmmm

so i am not as impressed as i hoped i would be. basically i feel they did to forza3 what happened to GT4. although the eye candy is fucking wonderful. im re-downloading GT5 onto my ps3 to compare :)

What do you guys think about shifting with the clutch? With the regular controller I don't really care for it. There's supposedly a wheel coming out for the game though that has a clutch pedal and all that, I think that will be a lot of fun although I don't see myself buying it.

Back