Some Forza 3 cars revealed.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

was wondering about the clutch thing w/ the current steering wheel ... tried it w/ the controller and its not bad.. definitely shifts faster

was wondering about the clutch thing w/ the current steering wheel ... tried it w/ the controller and its not bad.. definitely shifts faster

I guess I never timed the shift right when I tried it cause my shifting was always slower. I'll try to get the link to that steering wheel, am on my bb so bear with me.

pwts_01.jpg

Forza 3 racing wheel.

damnit.. i just got my steering wheel about 6 months ago.. its works good on the demo so i'll probably keep using it and use the controller for the clutch/manual

Unfortunately if you want pedals and a shifter with it, the cheapest one is $330.00 :(Fanatec Gameshop

Also, there will be an Italian point to point track, the Amalfi Coast.
EL33TONLINE: News - Forza 3 Ferrari Collection, Amalfi Coast track unveiled

edit- I was wrong, it comes out on the 20th, not 27th.

I will wait for Project Natal and use my own Steering Wheel out of my car and a fake shifter. Maybe a Spoon or something lol.
This will be added to my Xbox Live Game List hopefully!

I never played Forza or Forza 2 but mostly NFS Series, this one looks good though and I breathe Drag Racing if it's an option on this game, I am definitely buying.

Project Natal looks interesting but I'd never use it for a racing game. Holding air isn't anywhere near as good as force feedback especially if it's a good wheel like the G25.

:werd: ... and have you ever tried holding a steering wheel out in front of you.. hell anything for that matter... gets a little tiring...

What button do they have set up for the clutch and shifting? What about the drag racing did they F up? I have yet to download it.:(

forza 1 and 2 are the only games I own for xbox soooo obviously this is a must buy! Im stoked!

hopefully the awd integra is on this game as well!!! that car got me through most of the beginning of the game lol

forza 1 and 2 are the only games I own for xbox soooo obviously this is a must buy! Im stoked!

hopefully the awd integra is on this game as well!!! that car got me through most of the beginning of the game lol

Evo.........FQ-330. I could give that car to a baby and it'd still get unbelievable times.

I now have the limited edition forza 3 on pre order. Wooooo.

Anyone seen the preview for borderlands?

Back