Some Forza 3 cars revealed.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Too many games coming out just before Modern Warfare 2. MW2 is going to eat my soul.

comes w/ more stuff... plus you get certain cars nobody else can get .. i might get the limited edition.. but i'll definitely pre-order

I didn't know exactly what extra id get but I learned after I missed out on the new Camaro on NFS Carbon.

yeah i never liked the nfs until now ,nfs shift is actually perty good. but at the end of the day forza >nfs

The Forza 3 GameStop Exclusive Limited Edition comes with:
  • Forza Motorsport 2GB USB Storage and keychain: Show off your Forza pride with these specially branded items.
  • Forza Motorsport VIP Membership* and Exclusive Car Pack*: Want to be a top painter, tuner, driver or just more active in the community? VIP membership is the way to get yourself noticed. Includes special treatment within the online Auction House, Community Storefront and on the Forzamotorsport.net forums. Also includes 5 of the hottest cars from the roster of Forza Motorsport 3, available only through your VIP membership.
  • Exclusive Collector’s Edition Car Pack*: This one is for the fans. This pack includes 5 cars that have been hand tuned and hand painted by the developers at Turn 10 to fly the Forza Motorsport colors.
  • Exclusive Forza Motorsport 3 Theme:* Customize your Dashboard experience with this limited availability Xbox 360 theme.
The limited cars are
Available to VIP member
  • 2009 Aston Martin DBS
  • 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
  • 2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia
  • 2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
  • 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (997)
Collector's Car Pack tuned and painted by Turn 10

• Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro
  • Acura NSX (Forza Motorsport Cover Car)
  • Nissan Fairlady (Forza Motorsport 2 Cover Car)
  • Aston Martin DB9 (Forza Motorsport 2 European Cover Car)
  • 2008 Dodge Charger Stock Car (with Xbox 360 livery)

Lord, $86 for a freakin videogame. So I take it the ZR1 won't be available unless you buy the limited edition version huh? That sucks ass.

I can't believe GM would allow that. Its gotta be available to everyone to cut something out there comparable to the Euro supercars. The Z06 just won't but it anymore. Im sure you can get it through auction like you could cars you hadn't unlocked yet through gameplay in 2. Just be prepared to pay a premium price for a bit.

Last edited:
I was kind of wondering about that. They call it "exclusive" but Microsofts a whore for more cash. They'll probably put the VIP membership up as DLC altogether. But id rather spend my extra cash now as opposed to later.
And its pretty lame that I already paid for the Superleggara, Scuderia, and GT3 RS as DLC in 2.

Last edited:
yea.. i dont think i'll fork up $86 for a game... $60 is too much as it is

Between the F3 Limited Edition and CoD 4: MW 2 Prestige edition I am going to be out some change :(

Back