Some incar footage from buttonwillow

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
regardless of wheter you like drifting or hate it it doesnt change the fact that it doesnt belong on a track where others are racing (or practiceing racing)

unpredictable lines, impropper lines, jerky movements, etc.....
it is dangerous for everyone there
and frankly its not what the event is for
im actually rather supprized that they werent asked to leave
exactly my point.

Although you're right, I do hate drifting as much as I hate NASCAR.

This group apparantly is known for letting drifters out there. I didn't know this until after the fact. I've never driven with an organization that allowed that. This was my first time running with them.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
and the last ??
como?
you said it was the first time you've been there with that group. B was asking if it was going to be the last time :laugh:

I like your reaction at the end :depressed: "Bahhhh. Motherfuckerrrr" :depressed:

How the fuck did you fly past the white evo? :blink:
Ah, I get it now. :) I have this horrible cold and can't think straight. lol. It might be my last, problem is some of my buddies help run the event so I get good deals when I go with them. We'll see. I need to raise the concern with drifting with them. At least put them in their own run group.

how did I pass the evo? the CIVIC CAN NEVAR LOSE!!!y0ne!!! hehe :)

Quoted post[/post]]
evo's are slow :mrgreen:
haha, just some evo drivers are slow. :)

4 wheels off???? thats a bit of an understatement... thats like saying i dropped my bike... jeebus

Back