Some incar footage from the weekend

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Damn Mike, Passin people like it's your fuckin JOB! :)

Once I finish up the suspension on the SI I'm gonna have to go up there with you, that track looks awesome.... :thumbsup:

BTW - I heard you moved down to San Jose or something???? :blink:

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Jul 2 2005, 07:58 AM
Damn Mike, Passin people like it's your fuckin JOB! :)

Once I finish up the suspension on the SI I'm gonna have to go up there with you, that track looks awesome.... :thumbsup:

BTW - I heard you moved down to San Jose or something???? :blink:
[post=519657]Quoted post[/post]​

;)
thanks

Yes, definately come out with me, its a blast.

Yes, i'm living in Santa Clara now. The car stays in Walnut Creek though.

Speaking of which, I figured out why I lost oil pressure. Looks like the bolt to hold the oil squirter in place in cylider 4 hit the crank and left a gaping hole in the block! :( Hopefully I can get it welded to hold oil pressure again. I'll just fill all the holes for the squirters. Sucks... Looks like the Evo will be doing this next event.
First I found this guy in the oil pan.
holeMaker.jpg

Then though, hmm... I think I know what that goes to.

hole2.jpg

hole1.jpg

Originally posted by CiViC_SOHC@Jul 2 2005, 11:14 PM
hope you get it up and running make a video in the EVO! I wanna see that shit lol!
[post=519991]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, the camera will be running in the Evo. I doubt I'll be driving as fast though, the car is mostly stock. Plus its my only mode of transportation now, lol.

nice vid. sounds great, cant wait to get some vtec myself. there is just something about the sound of a honda motor with an intake and exhaust that makes me :drool: Evo's make me :drool: as well, especially with a loud ass BOV and exhaust. mmmmm, drooling just thinking about them.

Back