Some Local Cars Get Together

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
The STi is a Stock Color.

These cars are typically not driven year round.

But the V-Dub, the EK and the STi are all year round cars.

But its essential here that you have 2 cars. One winter and one summer. Its hard to make them be the same car. The Teg on the Rota's is Kyles (1320video) Beater winter Car.

And these guys have no real relation with any painters just they keep clean care of their cars.

i have the same rotas :)

im with you on the 2 car thing. its catching up with me bigtime. i think the mirage HG is blown.

Even if you live in a snow-free area... 2 cars is a must if you mod / race your car.

Just, unlike normal people, the Civics are our summer, nice cars.

Word.

I sport a 2003 For a Winter Beater and Save a Rusted 89 EF for my Summer car.

:)

I love having the Nice Reliable Automatic under warranty Daily Driver.

Its got my TV, beats, HID's and tint to Keep me happy.

This is my Winter Beater

10013259yf.jpg

Nebraska

They get snow. More than us. They also get primarily "Sideways snow" and until you've experienced that little treasure, you won't full understand how an entire state can be shut down for a snow storm.

Quoted post[/post]]
NF6R8226.jpg

lol when i saw this pic i thought it was a very unusual combo. but thats cool that you guys all have different types of cars, hondas, vw's, v8 american cars, thats what i like to see. Who cares what you drive as long as its fairly quick. :mrgreen: even i've been coming around to the new gto's :ph34r:

Back