some new pics of me and the wife

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

how the hell did you get that? I tried loading all of them in the media gallery. I'm an idiot when it comes to shit like this as you gauys already know. I couldnt find a way to resize them.
i clicked on your original imageshack link and when it opened in the new browser i removed everything after the .jpg
right click on the image in my post and check the properties to see where it came from...

ah hahahahaha
suprise IDB!!!
263dnuo.jpg

Last edited:
nice. that pic is actually my faovrite cuz its a blooper pics. I wanted to post them up regular size. i guess its the way i got them off the cd. Every host site either times out or uploads them just like above. wayy to big and i couldnt resize them for the life of me.

Thanks formby. These are my favorite. we took plenty. If it wouldnt take so long i wouldnt mind posting them up.

well there you go guys. me and my beautiful wife.

Last edited:
show me a pic.I get that all the time. Some girl said i looked like the lead singer from def tones also. what the hell am i a walking look alike?

ok i'm shaving:huh: he does have some slight resemblance BUT i think i'm better looking.:confused: If he cut his hair like mine i would say he does really look like me. wow thats weird

i think you would be ok if you lost 15 or 20 pounds. the resemblance is in the cheeks and goatee.

its sad cuz that exactly what i gained since high school. ohh i feel so bad right about now.

Back