Some new toys =) I have too many hobbies

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
Ruger 10/22 el-cheapo walmart gun $165.00

gallery_3_9_1105759202.jpg

And the handheld =) Local gun dealer $325.00 with a free 3 hour safety course and 2 free hours in the shooting range.

gallery_3_9_1105759440.jpg

gallery_3_9_1105759415.jpg

I'm really liking the P99 for maybe my next gun (P22= target P99 = tad bit more stopping power hehe)
http://www.waltheramerica.com/images/WAP65000.jpg
Walther seems to be the best gun for my hand only a few others came close to a good fit.

Anyways hopfully if it's not tooooo cold I will go shooting tomorrow or sunday =)

Originally posted by swanny@Jan 14 2005, 11:42 PM
I want a gun badly but the girlfriend isn't having it. :(
[post=445918]Quoted post[/post]​

So? lol =)

ya guns wish i had four of five in my closet but now with the new laws that would be illegal.
btw take up target shooting and ditch the handgun and you will find that a riffle is 10x more fun to shot

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Jan 15 2005, 12:37 AM
take up target shooting and ditch the handgun and you will find that a riffle is 10x more fun to shot
[post=445931]Quoted post[/post]​

Depends on who you ask.

I really enjoy shooting LD with a rifle but there's something about shooting hand guns that rocks.

Anyways the best fix for it is to buy 1 of every =)

still on my list is a .40 or .45 handgun and then a shotgun.

BTW if you want a gun all you have to do is look for one law or no law its like weed no matter what they do someone will have a big ass stash of it

ya but up here hand guns are hard to buy and why would i risk buying a stolen gun thats prob been used in a crime

Originally posted by swanny@Jan 15 2005, 01:20 AM
bright idea dipshit, lets have every nutcase carry a gun.
[post=445943]Quoted post[/post]​

Dipshit? how so?

Most gun crimes are done with illegal guns. My point is if you ban guns the bad guys can still get them. even the nutcases. just like anything else the gov has made illegal.

I have all papers on my guns and even if there was a ban in MD I would still get a gun becuase its not hard.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Jan 15 2005, 02:39 AM
ya but up here hand guns are hard to buy and why would i risk buying a stolen gun thats prob been used in a crime
[post=445964]Quoted post[/post]​

What are the laws up there? I'm guessing you can have long rifles/shotguns for hunting but I'm pretty sure theres no handguns at all right?

Originally posted by jeffie7+Jan 15 2005, 05:16 AM-->
@Jan 15 2005, 01:20 AM

Dipshit? how so?

Most gun crimes are done with illegal guns. My point is if you ban guns the bad guys can still get them. even the nutcases. just like anything else the gov has made illegal.

I have all papers on my guns and even if there was a ban in MD I would still get a gun becuase its not hard.
[post=445979]Quoted post[/post]​

Your making it sound like people should run out and buy stolen guns if they cannot purchase one legally, or maybe i just interpreted it wrong.

Originally posted by swanny+Jan 15 2005, 01:20 AM-->

swanny...he didnt say everyone should buy a gun. he was saying that he wants to buy a gun of every make and model. read again bro :)

jeffie7

Anyways the best fix for it is to buy 1 of every =)

sorry, i was far from sober last night and still out of it this morning. thanks for the translation. :thumbsup:

1 shotgun, a couple different sized rifles, and a few different handguns. =) can't go wrong! Only handgun you need is a 9mm or bigger

A .22 handgun is for target pratice however, I still wouldnt want to get hit by a .22 bullet.

One thing I've found is if you buy the right guns you can almost not lose money. If you buy the newer guns like the P22 "what I bought" they don't really hold any value but if you go to gun shows and buy older guns they are like coins. they either hold their vaule or gain it.

And as far as running out and buying a under the table gun. anyone who owns guns and is able to (passes background check) should becuase one day if the gov puts a ban on guns.....there's no way I'm giving all my guns up. F that.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 15 2005, 05:03 PM
guns are for pussies
[post=446128]Quoted post[/post]​

True, smoking cigs is such a more powerful way of killing people=)~

[ACO]Cut-throat Britva[/ACO]

Originally posted by Blanco+Jan 15 2005, 07:43 PM-->
Originally posted by jeffie7@Jan 15 2005, 06:58 PM
pissedoffsol
@Jan 15 2005, 05:03 PM
guns are for pussies
[post=446128]Quoted post[/post]​

True, smoking cigs is such a more powerful way of killing people=)~
[post=446187]Quoted post[/post]​

A real man uses a blade. ;)
[post=446210]Quoted post[/post]​

Well should I start taking pictures of all my knifes? I would love to get a samurai sword but theres only one place I know of where I can get a real one and that is a guy who lives out west and as it stands he has about a 5 year waiting list on having one custom made the prices runs about $5K

Back