Some of My "Photography"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

from the camping trip this weekend..

looks green now.. lol.. need to edit that
pics324.jpg

had to get a sunset shot.. lol
pics321.jpg

Those are both awesome!

I like the green in the first one. It works pretty good with the shirt.

:concur:

i think the greenish sky looks cool for that pic.... if you are going to fuck with it at all you could try to make it more burnt orangish/redish brown and go for the post apocalyptic scorched earth burning sky look... that would look cool with the towers in the background and lack of really much of anything other signs of civilization... lol just a thought

if you are going to fuck with it at all you could try to make it more burnt orangish/redish brown and go for the post apocalyptic scorched earth burning sky look... that would look cool with the towers in the background and lack of really much of anything other signs of civilization... lol just a thought

thats how i had it at first, but before i did it i switched it up and liked this...

btw, thats Morro Rock in the background .. home of the endangered Peregrine Falcon

from the camping trip this weekend..

looks green now.. lol.. need to edit that
pics324.jpg
You were lucky to get a clear day at the rock. It's usually overcast there. I just moved back to San Diego from living in Pismo and I already miss it a bit. BTW I like it the way it is, has an xpro/old film look to it.

Here are some quick ones I snapped after I washed the car last night.

1-4.jpg

2-3.jpg
I like those. The balance of the lighting and the background look good. Maybe a harsh light camera left on the first one, hitting the passenger side to accent the edges of the car, might look good too.

Back