1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

some other parts that are inmy way for sale

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by bluhatch95, Sep 9, 2005.

1. bluhatch95

bluhatch95 Banned

hey guys i was cleanin after a swap i did and here soem other stuff i sellin

rear disc swap all parts needed to do swap. arms, Ebreak cables, nothing cut. and a new bushing. and a set of new struts come with it because we were goign to use them a few days ago on my boys 4 door but he sellin it. so make me some offers on the set up. i lookin for around 250

i also have yet anoter soch tranny 5 speed. that is 4 i ahve not all good if any one needs them i will beat junk yard price on one

i have a flow master duel exhaust it is 2.25 pipe it looks and sounds grest.make me a offer

i have stock head lights off me 95 hatch, i put projecters on it so i got me stock lights and conors lense for sale

i have a turbo and a intercooler off of a saab 9000 the turbo seems to bve ok to me but i am not a turbo expert the shaft dose not move much at all it is a garrett, it has a .49 on the hot side it looks like a .48 on the cold side the intercooler is big but it is in mint shape make me offer on it no pipein sorry

i have the 2 stick air bags out of my 95 hatch they are gray make offer's

you can pm me for any qustions or email me flauzier@hotmail.com i do not have a pics sorry not cam to do it and if there any other parts you need ask i might have them chillin around

2. hotrex

hotrex Senior Member

ive seen this saab turbo. the wheels hit the housing and it is junk. i am a turbo professional and this is shit. good for a mockup core perhaps, but thats it.

3. bluhatch95

bluhatch95 Banned

it hard for some one to see and turbo when i only met the person one time josh you never seen the turbo cuz i met you one time and thats all and the turbo never left my house so that the biggest bullshit ever

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted