some people are just fucking stupid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Can I have some 95 for my 95!!! :bo: :lol:

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Sep 3 2003, 04:26 PM
Fuck you all, and your cheap ass inexpensive gas, but for you boosted folks, don't you wish this was at every pump?...

s3f565c0aea615.jpg

But at 1.22 euros per LITER, you probably wouldn't be driving so much.

i would most DEF.

stoppen
shoppen
tanken
putunken

for that caliber of petrol....

how many liters in a gallon? how many euros to a dollar?

back when i had my ZC, i found a SHELL? station no wait, it was UNION 76 down in Redondo Beach, right off of Palos Verdes Blvd. that sold 110 octane for 6.99 a gallon. Only prob was you could not physically fill your car up on premesis. you had to bring a cannister, and fill it up THEN goto your "house" (around the corner hehe) and fill up your tank.

what is the german word for a virgin????

[German Accent] Goodintight [/german accent]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

one of our teachers who is originally german told us that one, hehe.

Gas prices arent too bad here, $1.50 something for 87 i think...

$1.85 for 93 octane here in S GA.
That's high for around here. A few weeks ago it was like $1.30.

:bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Gotta love Blondes. She was blonde right? if she wasn't then she dyed her hair. :D

that german petrol is like 4 bucks per gallon, in europe gas prices are way out there.

Good thing she never went to the track with 110 rating...she would have been wtf???

Milan

Oh boy.....I wouldn't wanna be stuck with that for 18 years. Stick in her shitter, dump one down her throat. I wouldn't even trust a condom to save me from that hell.

ok- tell me this is your cousin?

cuz if so- we had this conversation like 2 months ago when she was in town and then brought her back to cromwell and wanted to bang her (for the record, she is not E's "real" cousin.... they just kinda call each other that)

no it wasnt her..... but im pretty sure you do know who it is

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Sep 4 2003, 01:08 AM
no it wasnt her..... but im pretty sure you do know who it is

ok.....

chick who you haven't seen in a couple months.... hrm..........

i have no idea

Yeeesh. Scary story. :eek: :eek: :eek: Someone put a plug in that girl and leave it! No more kids for her. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I bought gas this morning for $1.63 a gallon... nice Exxon 93 octane. Gotta love Austin.

:lol: :p :p :p :p :p

Well, when I got my Z....it had been sitting in a garage somewhere for 12-13 years....with a full tank of gas.....from back in 1990....and that thang stank when it ran, in the biggining. But after a few tank's and a lot of flushing...I got back to 2003 gas....hehe

maybe I should have bottled that gas and sell it on Ebay.....premium octane from 1990...when R12 was still leagal to buy....act now....only $200 a gallon... :lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 4 2003, 06:09 AM
and your pump gas ain't shit :)

DSC00197.JPG

That's about what we have at the Formula one tracks, on Thursdays anyone can go and for 6 euro, run on the track for half and hour at the time. It's funny as shit to see guys out there doing 180 around the track with some guy in a pizza delivery truck trying to keep up.

Originally posted by khrisb@Sep 4 2003, 05:28 PM
"Attach grounding strap before pumping" Wtf is up with that???

So you can fill up with the car running, static electricity is a bitch at a gas pump.

You will find those ground straps at airports in the U.S. Your car is grounded at the gas pump by a filiment in the hose that is connected to the nossle and the pump.

Back