Some people are just idoits

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

capone9399

Where I work at a hotel im the front circle attendant like a greater and stuff.So this car pulls up today, a silver RSX type S with a carbon fiber hood.Besides that the car was stock.So i say to the guy "nice car..how about some hood pins though" and he basicly blows me off.So the guy leaves the car there for a few hours so I park it.He comes out "Where the hell is my car???????" I was like "in the lot" his reply....."uhhh whoever parked better of known how to drive a f'in stick" I told him that the person who parked did, gave him his keys and he left...guy was a real jerk

Damn, I was hoping to hear:

And as he drove off, the hood popped up and smashed his windshield.

Because that would hvae been true irony.

lol- that would have been funny--- but he probably would have blamed him for it.

I could never do your job....

If anyone ever started shit with me that RSX wouldn't be looking to hot anymore when it's in the Delaware River, or the side of the hotel.

Actually, I'm already bad with Face to Face constumer service.

Te habla espanol?

No, fuck off

Que?

Ok, Se habla espanol pero no le gusta habla espanol porque viva en America y los Estado Unidos es un pais Ingles....SO SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH BITCH.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Apr 22 2005, 10:37 AM
Actually, I'm already bad with Face to Face constumer service.

Te habla espanol?

No, fuck off

Que?

Ok, Se habla espanol pero no le gusta habla espanol porque viva en America y los Estado Unidos es un pais Ingles....SO SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH BITCH.
[post=490041]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: You woulda confused the fuck outta them caus your shit was all messed up :lol:

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Apr 22 2005, 10:35 AM
I could never do your job....

If anyone ever started shit with me that RSX wouldn't be looking to hot anymore when it's in the Delaware River, or the side of the hotel.
[post=490040]Quoted post[/post]​

funny you shoud say that...place where i work is like 5 miles from the delaware.its just over the hill lol

I used to live in Dingmans. I know the honesdale/hawley area.

I know spanish, I used to live in Costa Rica also, when you use a translator it's all fucked up. People always understand me though.

then don't use a translator and just type it ^_^ pero aqui en las vegas soy un vendedor de carros nuevos y tambien usados, y me ayuda mucho saber espanol porque hay un buen de personas aqui que lo hablan. entonces el punto es que es muy bueno que yo sepa espanol.

i didn't use the translator, lol.

Se hablando espanol es util pero yo todavia no lo quiero. Hare un exceso $150 al dia en el mercado cuando hablo espanol.

But that still doesn't make me want to speak it...

I've realized that after a while I start thinking in spanish and english, then the spanglish comes out.

Por nunca understand porque eso sucede, but fuck it. Yo no care.

Back