some pics of antique cars

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MadMaXXX

Mad Man
i hit up an antique car show this weekend and thought i'd share some pics with u guys
enjoy
s3f80916ca6058.jpg

s3f8091583a994.jpg

s3f8091dfad583.jpg

s3f8091357ef52.jpg

s3f80912888b92.jpg

s3f80910299d14.jpg

s3f80911b7a136.jpg

Good shit. There was a classic car show next to the auto-x today. I love classic cars.

:thumbsup: i love old hot rods. i can spend hours at an antique car show and check out all the clean, custom rods...not to mention i get ideas that i can use on my car. these cars are where we learn from. they get all kinds of respect from me.

I'm still waiting for the day when you see something like this in a classic car show:

bill_payne.jpg

1979 CIVIC BABY!

i would give up my civic, my stang, and my right nut for a real Shelby Cobra...well, maybe not my right nut but i would definitely give up both cars.

Originally posted by rsaeini@Oct 6 2003, 04:29 PM
i would give up my civic, my stang, and my right nut for a real Shelby Cobra...well, maybe not my right nut but i would definitely give up both cars.

ditto, except i dont have a stang....

...right nut it is...well, how about the left one? :D

-Chris

Your left nut is like a bottle of NOS.....with out the proper spray tubes...it's just a bottle of laughing gas.

<----Airjockie trying to be original and funny

:thumbsup: I love classic cars, especially muscle.

I too can spend a good 5 hours in the Classic Auto World 10 minutes away just browsing through the awesome stuff they have their.

Shit, for a REAL shelby, I would clip both my nipples with a nailclipper. Nice cars BTW.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 7 2003, 03:42 AM
But it is worth a Shelby, best American car ever made.

good opinion, but I'm gonna have to disagree.

COPO and Yenko Camaros were the best, and they will own a Cobra. :p

What? I think the Cobra is the best. All that power in that light of a car. I don't know the specs exactly, but I like the Cobra. I am not trying to put down the Camaro's, but I am just a little biased towards ford, as you can see.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 7 2003, 03:58 AM
but I am just a little biased towards ford, as you can see.

and you drive a Civic. :lol:

Nah that's cool.

Yenkos/COPOs had a 427 ci V8 with 425 hp and a muncie 4 speed. Very rare, and very valuable.

Very rare, and very valuable.

So is the Cobra, I have seen replica's go for $150,000 in California. BTW, I am more biased to Honda over Ford.

I had no doubt that they were.

How many were built? I know there's around 53 COPOs still left in mint/original condition. :worthy:

Back