some pics of my car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nice CL....My friend has one kinda like it. You should switch it over the the manual tranny! Nice clean car tho.

2 of what big ones. my friends s10 extreme has two 25 pound bottles(actually oxygen tanks for diving). he sprays a 300 shot on a 350(5.7L). that thing is balls to the walls fast as shit. with out nitrous it needs slicks and is like a 12 second truck. with nitrous he hits low 10's w/ traction problems(he pretty much slide's down the track with the ass end kicked out a little. the only time he got traction is when he ran with his bed off the truck and was running huge ass slicks.(ran a 10.12@129mph)

i know a kid who ran 2 seperate nitrous kits in his car. one was setup for a 100 direct port, and the other was setup for a 55 shot wet fogger. i liked it it was nice. I wanted him to spray the 155 shot on it(both kits together), but he wouldnt

advice for your car...(as you prolly allready know) get some more fuel into the motor, as in sell dry kit, buy wet, or direct port. otherwise she'll bang like william hung one of these times. lol.

Back