some pr0n for airjockey

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hell yeah!! awesome pics. im digging the pics of the F-14 Tomcats. those are one of my favorite planes in the world (SR-71 Blackbird being my top fave). :)

I've always been a big fan of the F16s.

On a base in england, they had a sabre as an "emergency repair" practice plane. They would fly it, land it, one crew would come out and stab holes in it with pick axes. The next crew would run out, pull panels, fix the guts, patch the panels, and slap it back together. Ten they would fly it again. It looked like a race crew changing tires, but took quite a bit longer, understandably. That entire plane looked like a patchwork quilt.

Quoted post[/post]]
I've always been a big fan of the F16s.

On a base in england, they had a sabre as an "emergency repair" practice plane. They would fly it, land it, one crew would come out and stab holes in it with pick axes. The next crew would run out, pull panels, fix the guts, patch the panels, and slap it back together. Ten they would fly it again. It looked like a race crew changing tires, but took quite a bit longer, understandably. That entire plane looked like a patchwork quilt.

That ABDR training....I did that all the time...it's fun riviting beer cans to tails, and making a 3000 psi line with a ball pen.... :ph34r:

(Aircraft Battle Damage Repair)

Quoted post[/post]]
That ABDR training....I did that all the time...it's fun riviting beer cans to tails, and making a 3000 psi line with a ball pen.... :ph34r:
(Aircraft Battle Damage Repair)

Thats one of those things you tell the pilot right as he is about to leave the ground.

Last time I saw a B-52 Stratofortress bomber was before they closed down Castle AFB. That happend when I was still in grade school, damn that was long ago...

Back