Some questions about boost for F22

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Glad to see some others on here supporting Chris Harris. I'm running obd) w/ turboedit, and got all my stuff from Chris, good guy.How is your ostrich treatin you? It's an awesome tool. Do you datalog with crome? I am considering going to obd1, but the tools I have are sufficient for my current needs. Also glad to see people here on HS doing their own tuning besides me, lol. It seems like everyone on here knows what crome and hondata are, and some even mention turboedit, but seldom do I hear anyone doing their own tuning. What WB are you using?

Turbo&Auto said:
I havent gotten the Xencron equipment yet, but any day now. I'm going to be using a PLX wideband.

Nothing like tuning it yourself and then whooping some fast cars ass! I raced my dad's Magnum RT with my Matrix, he kept talkin shit because he has a HEMI. I showed him ;)
http://www.nicksturbomatrix.com/vids/xrtvsmagnum.wmv

What did you tune the yota with? I'm interested because I like the previous generation corollas, and might buy one.

I used the Emanage and Profec E-01 combo. Then you can tune real-time and have a EBC. Made things extremely easy to tune all up on the street :)

EBC? I'm nt familiar with that term... also, how easy is it to wire and unwire the emanage and profec from the stoock harness? If I get a corolla, it's gonna be a daily driver who needs to get passed California emissions.

You need to cut some wires and jump in the emanage, not rly hard but more time consuming then just unplugging it.

EBC - Electronic Boost Controller

Back