Some random stuff for sale(local pickup only)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cycloneb18c3

I have a B18A1 block(with pistons, crank, just everything with the exception of the head.) I have the head, it just doesnt have any cams or the pieces that hold the cams down. I also have a B16A2 forsale. I think it has bad valve seals. its a year 2000 motor, it only has like 30,000 miles on it(car it came out of had 21,000) and then I had it in my integra for not even 10,000 miles. I only want like 300 for the B18(with the head included) and like 700 for the B16(everything included, including a tenzo R blue valve cover)
I have an LS cable tranny, I do not know its condition, my buddy left it at my house, and Im getting rid of it-its been at my house for over a year. Ill sell that for 200 bucks, OBO.
I have a JDM type R header, all polished stainless, 2.5 inch outlet, does not have a flange on the exhaust side(has the head side flange). Ill sell that for like 300. Let me know.
Im located in extreme southern NJ. Outside of Ocean City.

CLIFF NOTES:
B18A1 block, non complete head=300obo
B16A2 Complete with Tenzo R valve cover, needs valve seals=700obo
LS cable tranny=200obo
JDM Type R header, no collector flange=300obo
Dan
06wrx@comcast.net
also for sale:
1993 F150 4x4 Long bed V8(5.0) regular cab. Tons of new parts.

Last edited:
I also have a PR4(OBD-0) manual ECU. 100 dollars. Will ship the ECU, buyer pays cost of shipping.

Last edited:
the stuff is still for sale. most of it is for best offer..so make an offer if you live near by(NJ, PA etc)
the stuff is takin up room in the garage, and im buyin a dirtbike so i need the room/money

let me know

Back