Some Rice for you guys.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
BARELY NOTICEABLE!! LOOK BELOW....

THIS IS MY 3G MITSU ECL. GT-V6....I WOULD NOT PUT ANY JUNK ON MY CAR!!!!

I GET ASKED EVERY WEEK, 'WHO DID YOUR TURBO?", NO JOKE!!

oh where to start, where to start?????

if i saw that piece of riced out shit (goto the first pic) on the street and heard that bov....coupled with the altezzas and the graphics, i would instantly know he had one of those things in his tailpipe and would make every effort to own his ass....

second of all....."who did your turbo" ??????????????????

what the fuck is that all about? DO YOUR OWN FUCKING TURBO

installing a turbo is about the easiest thing you can do to your car....way more easier than a swap imo....

and you know what? people like me with REAL turbos in SLEEPER cars, with STOCK exhausts are going to be clowned once this new ricer fad gets big......

clowned untill i catch their ass at a stoplight :lol:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 18 2003, 10:47 PM

installing a turbo is about the easiest thing you can do to your car....way more easier than a swap imo....

Now I KNOW you're retarded. Swaps are easy as hell. Unless you're buying a GReddy Turbo kit for a D series, turbo installations, setup, and tuning is a very intricate process. Any monkey can turn a wrench. Monkey's can't tune for shit.

I hope you get a turbo, Tony. I want to laugh when you blow your shit up 2 weeks after the install, the car never runs right, and you get fed up, put a stock motor back in the car, and sell the kit. I've seen it 100 times, I'll see it 100 more as long as your mentality rules the market.

Originally posted by SiR Kid+Sep 19 2003, 12:11 AM-->
Tonyd0821
@Sep 18 2003, 10:47 PM

Now I KNOW you're retarded. Swaps are easy as hell. Unless you're buying a GReddy Turbo kit for a D series, turbo installations, setup, and tuning is a very intricate process. Any monkey can turn a wrench. Monkey's can't tune for shit.

I hope you get a turbo, Tony. I want to laugh when you blow your shit up 2 weeks after the install, the car never runs right, and you get fed up, put a stock motor back in the car, and sell the kit. I've seen it 100 times, I'll see it 100 more as long as your mentality rules the market.

congratulations. you just made my new shit list. enjoy your stay. :spin:

first off and foremost fucktard i HAVE had my turbo for the past 10,000 miles on my civic.

and my car runs great !!!!

IF you are talking about sourcing parts for a DIY turbo kit, what is so hard about

that? do your fucking research !!!!

im sorry, are you still sore about my anti-gay comments? heres a tissue.
go down to the local Coffee shop and take your dyke friend with you
and "Talk amongst yourselves" /snl "coffee talk" circa 1994

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Sep 19 2003, 12:12 AM
he has a turbo jody and he has the Greddy kit. :)

i allready cut my teeth on the greddy kit. plans are now in the works to source
a new turbo set up and say goodbye to greddy.

im a prime example of how someone who knew jack fucking shit about turbos,
can do a few months of research, install his own shit, and come out educated.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Sep 19 2003, 12:22 AM-->
Domeskilla
@Sep 19 2003, 12:12 AM
he has a turbo jody and he has the Greddy kit. :)

i allready cut my teeth on the greddy kit. plans are now in the works to source
a new turbo set up and say goodbye to greddy.

im a prime example of how someone who knew jack fucking shit about turbos,
can do a few months of research, install his own shit, and come out educated.

nice.. i am bout to guy a factory turboed car, it wont be said on here, b/c everyone will tell me how bad they suck, but they suck my nut...

get your shit built bro and i'll see you on the line, well, 4-5 cars ahead when i launch :p

I think tunning is easy, I just take it to some one that knows more than me... and toda! I am done.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 18 2003, 09:18 PM
first off and foremost fucktard i HAVE had my turbo for the past 10,000 miles on my civic.

damn, didn't you just put that turbo on? you drive to NYC and back a few times or something?

Woo fucking Hoo. GReddy kits SUCK. No wonder I didn't take notice if/when you said you had one. What a waste of a good Mitsu turbo.

BTW what's your car run?

Is it a D series turbo? B series?

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Sep 19 2003, 12:23 AM
nice.. i am bout to guy a factory turboed car, it wont be said on here, b/c everyone will tell me how bad they suck, but they suck my nut...

get your shit built bro and i'll see you on the line, well, 4-5 cars ahead when i launch :p

hehe...DSM???

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 18 2003, 07:47 PM

and you know what? people like me with REAL turbos in SLEEPER cars, with STOCK exhausts are going to be clowned once this new ricer fad gets big......

WOw, you call your car a sleeper? Its fucking stocker, then stock. What you have a greddy turbo kit with no ic because your cheap, and you have a bov. WOW! Wh00pty fucking d00 man. Seriously, you act like your shit don't stink some times, and its quite annoying. When you hit some 13's then come and talk man. Seriously, you don't see me getting on here saying I'm a sleeper because I can hit 15's.

When I see some slips saying actually "how fast" your sleeper is, then maybe you can call it that because no way IMO is a 14 second car a sleeper.

A true sleeper on the other hand is more or less like this.
My buddy has a 1980 burgundy caprice classic, bone stock on the exterior, I mean stock to the rust spots under the rear window, except for some very un noticeable ghost flames on the front end, and yeah you know what it runs? 12.4's on street tires. THe license plate reads sleeper, and he has an exhaust on the switch kit. Now when your car resembles something, like that, then use the term because seriously, you drive a honda and no way it will be a sleeper for a very very long time.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 19 2003, 12:30 AM
its been a couple months... i put 10k on in 5 months? ish

ya, ever since i started selling surf wear on the internet.....every single day in the summer time i would drive to downtown la, and the valley and put on around 150 miles on my car....

and to whats-his-name...

d series, high 14's to low 15's @ 5.5psi, stock cat, stock exhaust non-intercooled.
greddy was just a test to see if i liked what turbos have to offer. didnt want to throw shitloads of money into something that i wasnt going to like. i did the install myself with the help of Rsaeini (ray) who did my wiring to save me time. i was on a time constraint when i installed it, and feel no remorse for asking for a helping hand from Ray. If i had the time, i could have done the whole thing myself.

honestly, you cant beat high 14's on a sohc @ stock boost on the greddy kit.

im fully confident that i can reach high 13's @ 10psi. just ordered my fmic and
it should be here in a few days, and sometime in the next month when i can spare
a few hours, im going to install it and see what happens.
i take care of my car like a fucking tweeker cutting the grass with a pair of scissors...
i know what i can and cant do with the d series motor, and im not some fucktard
that will blow his shit up. i know all of the pitfalls of running a boosted honda
and how to deal with and/or avoid them.

prior to ordering the Greddy kit, i spent countless hours and 3 months researching it, along with bothering Codee on a nightly basis with dumb ass questions.

i know exactly what the fuck im doing, and where im going with it.

read before you speak bro.....

Originally posted by khrisb+Sep 19 2003, 12:54 AM-->
Domeskilla
@Sep 19 2003, 12:23 AM

hehe...DSM???

of course, i loved the one i drove, a GSX, and a friend is selling it for cheap, nothing wrong, needs tires and if it breaks down, i'll get it fixed. :)

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra+Sep 19 2003, 12:55 AM-->
Tonyd0821
@Sep 18 2003, 07:47 PM

WOw, you call your car a sleeper? Its fucking stocker, then stock. What you have a greddy turbo kit with no ic because your cheap, and you have a bov. WOW! Wh00pty fucking d00 man. Seriously, you act like your shit don't stink some times, and its quite annoying. When you hit some 13's then come and talk man. Seriously, you don't see me getting on here saying I'm a sleeper because I can hit 15's.

When I see some slips saying actually "how fast" your sleeper is, then maybe you can call it that because no way IMO is a 14 second car a sleeper.

A true sleeper on the other hand is more or less like this.
My buddy has a 1980 burgundy caprice classic, bone stock on the exterior, I mean stock to the rust spots under the rear window, except for some very un noticeable ghost flames on the front end, and yeah you know what it runs? 12.4's on street tires. THe license plate reads sleeper, and he has an exhaust on the switch kit. Now when your car resembles something, like that, then use the term because seriously, you drive a honda and no way it will be a sleeper for a very very long time.

seems as if you have alot of issues with me....

are we all done bitching like a 15 year old little girl? do we feel better now?

no?

lets see how far i can push you :lol: i wanna see that little purple vein on your redneck ass face turn bright red !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back