Some Rice for you guys.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read, and I spoke. Honda's aren't sleepers anymore. I know if I line up with anyone, I know it can go either way, because I don't know what they have.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra+Sep 18 2003, 09:55 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Sep 18 2003, 07:47 PM

and you know what?  people like me with REAL turbos in SLEEPER cars, with STOCK exhausts are going to be clowned once this new ricer fad gets big......

clowned untill i catch their ass at a stoplight :lol:

WOw, you call your car a sleeper? Its fucking stocker, then stock. What you have a greddy turbo kit with no ic because your cheap, and you have a bov. WOW! Wh00pty fucking d00 man. Seriously, you act like your shit don't stink some times, and its quite annoying. When you hit some 13's then come and talk man. Seriously, you don't see me getting on here saying I'm a sleeper because I can hit 15's.

:werd:
i hate that dumbass...
oh i think it was him that said
i hope your next car gets stolen too

he's the biggest internet tough guy out there, where is that pic at?
EDIT:
sorry for jacking your thread Frankie

Originally posted by B16+Sep 19 2003, 01:06 AM-->
Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Sep 18 2003, 09:55 PM
Tonyd0821
@Sep 18 2003, 07:47 PM

and you know what?  people like me with REAL turbos in SLEEPER cars, with STOCK exhausts are going to be clowned once this new ricer fad gets big......

clowned untill i catch their ass at a stoplight :lol:

WOw, you call your car a sleeper? Its fucking stocker, then stock. What you have a greddy turbo kit with no ic because your cheap, and you have a bov. WOW! Wh00pty fucking d00 man. Seriously, you act like your shit don't stink some times, and its quite annoying. When you hit some 13's then come and talk man. Seriously, you don't see me getting on here saying I'm a sleeper because I can hit 15's.

:werd:
i hate that dumbass...
oh i think it was him that said
i hope your next car gets stolen too

he's the biggest internet tough guy out there, where is that pic at?

dumbass? as in "unintelligent" ? no? i know exactly what im saying on here....
and the reason i say it for.

im in law school. what the fuck are you doing with your life?

asshole? to people who deserve it? yes.

other than that im a nice guy.

:angry:

working on my undergrad B.S. in computer science at CSUS
i also work full time as a java devloper for a distributer
thats what the fuck i'm doing with my life, and who the fuck cares anyway?

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 18 2003, 10:09 PM

Kind of sad you have a 16 year old Junior in High school clowning on your so called "sleeper".

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra+Sep 19 2003, 01:15 AM-->
Tonyd0821
@Sep 18 2003, 10:09 PM

Kind of sad you have a 16 year old Junior in High school clowning on your so called "sleeper".

not really. the term "sleeper" has not been defined. it is subjective.
do we understand the meaning of the word "subjective" little boy?

what mods do you have to your car?

sponsored by mommy and daddy im sure?

fucking ricer.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Sep 19 2003, 12:59 AM
of course, i loved the one i drove, a GSX, and a friend is selling it for cheap, nothing wrong, needs tires and if it breaks down, i'll get it fixed. :)

I "saw the light" too. Sick of honda's. Every 4 cars you see is some riced out Honda. I want a DSM too. It'll be fun having a car you can go fast with and still have speakers and full interior. If it breaks down, good. I like fixing stuff. That's why I'm a maintenance guy at a hotel.
Check the new avatar. I made it myself in MS Paint. Kinda rough, but I like it!

:thumbsup:

:lmao: I have payed for my own parts in every way, I dont' get freebies where I am from, so you earn what you get and my riced car is what I earned. I bought it as is pretty much, and I have taken a liking to a certain look, but am really disgusted with honda's over all so I plan on selling it in the next 6 months.

I am anti-rice in pretty much every way, that's why its so funny having such a "far gone" car. I've replaced a good amount of the stuff that came on it, with better, more quality stuff. I don't know why you woudl even bother asking such a "lesser" individiual as my self to see what I have on my car.

The basics are there and a few extra's for my own enjoyment. The car isn't daily driven, it sits in the garage awaiting a paint job and lots of body work.

ok.

you all know who i am, and what im about.
that speaks volumes. this little argument will be taken to a pm where i will
proceed to 0wn that 16 year old little boy for running his piss flaps a mile a minute.
(this is a first for me)

there is no need for me to talk any more shit than i allready have on this thread.

if you want to know what im going to say to him, and how i will own and clown...

just browse through my past threads, find all the funny shit i have said, and let
your imagination run wild.

fin.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 18 2003, 10:27 PM
ok.

proceed to 0wn that 16 year old little boy for running his piss flaps a mile a minute.
(this is a first for me)

there is no need for me to talk any more shit than i allready have on this thread.

if you want to know what im going to say to him, and how i will own and clown...

just browse through my past threads, find all the funny shit i have said, and let

fin.

First off, no way am I little in anyway.

And 2nd,
Get a fucking life, so what, you couldn't 0wn anyone in the thread, so you don't want to lose face, don't send me a fucking pm because it will be a waste of my time.

Times fucking money when your not handed everything from yoru well established family in some god forsake community.

the only real bolt on turbo upgrade for the second gens would be a t28.while the first gens can go with a 16g direct bolt on.the earlier first gens also have a six bolt crank while 92 and later switched to a seven bolt design.

i didn't know that was your goal to run 13's. most dsms i know of are either shit, or run 11's. a second gen would be easy to get into the mid 13's using the stock turbo. just a downpipe, exhaust, 1st generation compressor bypass, open cone filter, and boost contoller, should be close to low 14's high 13's

Good luck

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra+Sep 19 2003, 01:34 AM-->
Tonyd0821
@Sep 18 2003, 10:27 PM
ok.

(this is a first for me)

fin.

First off, no way am I little in anyway.

And 2nd,
Get a fucking life, so what, you couldn't 0wn anyone in the thread, so you don't want to lose face, don't send me a fucking pm because it will be a waste of my time.

Times fucking money when your not handed everything from yoru well established family in some god forsake community.

umm i was kicked out of my house by my parents when i was 18 if everyone must know.....actually it was 10 years to this date. (cali time)

I have pulled myself up by my bootstraps to become the person i am now...

pretty impressive for someone who was homeless for a few months when he got kicked out to come to the level im at right now....

my family didnt give me shit. i worked for everything i have.
its not my fault i was extremely successfull at it.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Sep 19 2003, 01:39 AM
Just you wait, Tony. You'll see a "sleeper" in action.

gee whiz !!!! i can hardly wait !!!!
<<wagging his tail>>
can i be your new best friend?

you JUST dont get it do you? what a fucktard....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back