Some Rice for you guys.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by SiR Kid@Sep 19 2003, 01:46 AM
I'm sure we can all understand why you were kicked out in the first place...

ya, my mom walked in on me fucking a chick, and as we were hurridly getting dressed and running out the front door, she searched my room and found 2lbs of stress, my smith and wesson .40, and a shitload of money....

i lay no claim to the fact that i was some holy roller.

i DO lay claim to the fact that i am where i am today because of my hard work and determination. THAT fact alone allows me to speak out on subjects of which i deem important.

keep running your fucking mouth dude....you are just making yourself look more and more like the ignorant fuck you are.....

<<edit>> i had NO idea my gay bashing would set you off like that !!!
apple never lands very far from the tree....

Originally posted by fastandfast@Sep 19 2003, 01:35 AM
the only real bolt on turbo upgrade for the second gens would be a t28.while the first gens can go with a 16g direct bolt on.the earlier first gens also have a six bolt crank while 92 and later switched to a seven bolt design.

i didn't know that was your goal to run 13's. most dsms i know of are either shit, or run 11's. a second gen would be easy to get into the mid 13's using the stock turbo. just a downpipe, exhaust, 1st generation compressor bypass, open cone filter, and boost contoller, should be close to low 14's high 13's

Good luck

:thumbsup:

Yeah thanks.
The only thing that's holding me up is the fact that I have to pay to have my mom's car fixed (Body work), my current car fixed (well, just pay for the new oil pan), and I have very little savings.
Once I actually get the car, 13's won't be long after!

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back