Some Scrapping Questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Katarnoca

Hi, im new to the forums, as well as high performance cars. I currently "have" a 1992 civic lx. i resently got in an accident and with my lack of collision insurance (would have doubled my insurance payments) the front end is screwed up. bumper, hood, side panel, the bar with the hood latch on it, and the air filter. Anyone have some tips for finding cheep parts or labor. Im in Columbia Maryland,

I got an estimate for a fix at 3600. 1700 of which is labor charges. Please help! :worthy:

with that $3600 you could easily get yourself a CRX or EG hatch.
i say don't bother fixing it, you're gonna spend more money than the car is worth.

if you shop carefully enough you can get yourself a CRX or EG hatch and an engine to swap in there. when i say engine i mean like a B18a/b.

Get rid of the LX. Those things are not very attractive and are not worth fixing up. I like Rsaeini's idea about getting a CRX or a hatch. That is what I would do.

get the parts out of a junkyard,have em painted to match and put them on your car yourself along with a buddy of yours :) save ya 1700 and do some mods with that money

Ya do what Trailer Park Pimp said, buy cheapy parts, make it look decent, then sell it and buy a CRX or Hatch.

Back