some serious storms are about to rip through NE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think like 10 drops of rain fell on the civic..... :lol:

nothing here but a cool breeze....and that's gone now too.... :(

yeah just slight drizzle.

got some cool footage on the in-car cam, though. :)

I'm in boston on business and its ok here now, but looks like its about to pour....as long as buffalo is ok when I come back.

I heard about TORRENTIAL DOWNPOURS coming, so i hauled ass home from work, saw dark skies, and said "SWEET! TIME TO PLANT GRASS SEED!"...

So I run around with a maniac rippin up bald spots, spreading soil, putting grass seed down, then I look up, and realize that THE SUN IS STARTING TO COME OUT!!!

So I had to water it all... :(

SCREW YOU MOTHER NATURE!

yeah, it just upped and went away. wtf. it showered here for like 10 min, then passed.

damnit.

we just went through some crappy weather last week (hail, and lots of rain)
and now its finally nice and sunny :p

when it rolled through michigan, we first got some insane gusts of wind. Dirt and debris in the wind made my legs sting when I was out doors. The wind was so intence, we got out of our little hut at work and headed into the garage that is half underground. Once we finished splitting tips (maybe 5 minutes after getting in there) we opened the door and it was raining pretty hard but the wind had stopped. There was some lightning, but that was it. Pretty shitty storm.

Back