Some Strange People Out There

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

"He has been taking the dolls out the back and blowing them up and using the dolls and leaving them in the alley," the owner, who gave the name of Vogue, told the Cairns Post newspaper.

Is that rape? He didn't steal the dolls... Breaking and entering, but what would you charge him with? Destruction of private property?

surely 3 dolls is more impressive than one, even if one was special and he made the other 2 watch.
its like doug stanhope says~ 'i was looking at them, they were looking at me'
as for charges, well w/ the marriage laws getting lax...
edit: the term 'damaged goods' comes to mind (both definitions)

Last edited:
I think this guy believes she is alive.. not in a rape since.. but like.. "why are you working here".. "I told you to leave" "I love you" mental guy.. I am sure of it!

Didn't anyone watch Mannequin - Mannequin (1987) -- I mean Kim Cattrall is attractive..

Is that rape? He didn't steal the dolls... Breaking and entering, but what would you charge him with? Destruction of private property?

How is that not theft? He took the dolls outside of the store and used them without paying for them.

Larceny, breaking & entering, and destruction of private property sound like good charges to me.

Back