Some stuff F/S

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

K2e2vin

I have a few things for sale:

Passenger side amber 98 Integra corner light; $10
Driver side clear 98 Integra corner light; $10
IMG_0312.jpg

Generic adjustable Lowering springs; $40
IMG_0316.jpg

brand new Cometic LS-VTEC head gasket; 81.5mm $60
IMG_0314.jpg

<strike>brand new P30 .25mm OS Pistons w/ pins</strike>; sold to Kristian T
<strike>brand new Hastings rings; .010" OS</strike>; sold to Kristian T
brand new JE piston rings; $40
IMG_0310.jpg

93 Civic CX PS pump; $20
IMG_0311.jpg

93 Civic CX A/C compressor(inculdes sensor); $20
IMG_0313.jpg

LS crankshaft(bent and #2 journal messed up) $5
Never used Resonator pipe section for EG civic(I believe its from Apexi); $80
IMG_0324.jpg

<strike>GSR pistons and rods(unknown miles), missing rod caps(I dont know where they went);</strike> sold to jimboburgess
GSR pistons(60k miles, RODS NOT INCLUDED!!!); $25
IMG_0317.jpg

never used B-series Block guard $40
IMG_0315.jpg

DOHC ZC final drive set (3.88:1): sold
VTEC Solenoid: $15
IMG_0319.jpg

Complete D15B2 swap(includes B&M shifter) $100
JDM D15B-VTEC Manifold assembly $75

All prices do not include shipping. All parts are located in central NC. "brand new" parts are original packaging.

bump for a cool guy and honest seller. Even though the seat rails I bought from him don't work for me :ph34r: :laugh: it was my fault in the first place :cry:

Bump for updated pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure, if you want to cross-reference it, the numbers on the box are: JG1004-3182(on top), 21-GNH08100(side of box), 135+3029(Bar Code label on side)

I don't know. I got them from a friend who was planning on rebuilding his motor but found out the cylinders were scored, so he didn't used them at all.

Quoted post[/post]]
would you do 40 shipped for the coilovers?
will they fit a 1990 Teggy?
stevejc@optonline.net
i can do paypal.

vouches?
I can vouche for Kevin. He's a cool kid and good seller. and yes, those coilovers will fit your teg. Those coilovers are pretty much universal. They'll fit any 88-00 Civic and 90-01 Integra. I've even put a set of coilovers that I bought for my 89 civic 4 door onto a 94 accord.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
would you do 40 shipped for the coilovers?
will they fit a 1990 Teggy?
stevejc@optonline.net
i can do paypal.
vouches?
I can vouche for Kevin. He's a cool kid and good seller. and yes, those coilovers will fit your teg. Those coilovers are pretty much universal. They'll fit any 88-00 Civic and 90-01 Integra. I've even put a set of coilovers that I bought for my 89 civic 4 door onto a 94 accord.

so do you want the offer of $40 shipped to NY??

Let me know cause i got my boi in CT looking for me also....

Peace

Will those rings fit a B16a? If soo gimme your address so could send you the money order!

Back