some stuff for sale/free

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

darwins_vtech

Hey guys, anyone want a CX motor out of 94 hatch. Some kid wanted me to pull it out and throw a new motor in. I did it, I guess the car burnt oil as fast as the middle east can produce it. the passenger side tail light actually looks brighter after wipping my finger over it. just to tell you what kinda condition its in. I think people could use it mainly for parts.(alternater, starter, distributor, shit like that.) it has no wiring harness, fuel rail, injectors) i even have one good axel from it. the short one, the drivers side has a ripped boot. i live in southeastern wisconsin. near waukesha. pick up only ,i don't feel like dicking around with shipping it. ANY WANTS???? i need to get rid of it.

I also have some shit for sale. a trunk lid from a 92-95 couple. mint conditon, red, comes with interior tail lights. 50$ pick up or + shipping.

A spoiler from a 90 integra, White. 25$ + shipping. r free pick up.

a passenger side seat out of 93 EX. Dark interior. no rips in cloth or anything. and comes with rails. 35$ + shipping.

EX shift linkage with stock thrower(no knob)- 92-95. 10$ + shipping.

I have a set of head light housings (i think they have bulds) from a 92-95 coupe. and a set of corner lights. 30$ for head lights. and 10$ for corner plus shipping.

please let me know if interested in any thing. I have a bunch or other random shit too, but i will post that some other time. thanks

DArin

Back