Some stuff for sale or trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gelocin

I'm trying to get rid of these things coz i need the money to buy some things that i need for my teg...

1.) Brand new front bumper for 90-91 integra which is still in plastic (make offer or trade)

2.) 90-91 gauge cluster w/ tach has 119,673 miles on it (make offer or trade)

3.) Detachable face Sony Xplode CD player w/ remote model: CDX-MP70
MP3 Player/CD Receiver/Changer Controller G-Protection ESP, CD/MD Control/CD Text, CD-R/W, MP3 Playback, XM Ready. SOLD

4.) Gold Kenwood amp (make offer or trade)

5.) Universal fit GTR spoiler (make offer or trade)

6.) Tsudo Tach w/ shift light (make offer or trade)

7.) Stock DA springs front & rear (make offer or trade)

pics of stuff for sale

All of these things are in excellent condition....

Looking to trade for:
1.) Jdm gauge cluster for 90-91 integra 5 spd
2.) lowering springs
3.) JDM 1 piece headlights for DA
4.) 92-93 front & rear bumper

I'm in socal 909....lemme know if any1 is interested.....just hit me up with offers or trades, thanks!!!!!

Originally posted by Ravunous@Jul 26 2005, 11:37 AM
I have a set of drop zone coil overs new if your interested.
[post=531366]Quoted post[/post]​

are they for a 90-91 integra?? did u want 2 trade for something or are u sellin the coilovers????

It say 88-91 crx 90-2000 Integra and 93-96 delsol so yes the will work. Do you have any pic of the amp and head unit what were you wanting for them?

Originally posted by Ravunous@Jul 26 2005, 02:44 PM
It say 88-91 crx 90-2000 Integra and 93-96 delsol so yes the will work. Do you have any pic of the amp and head unit what were you wanting for them?
[post=531448]Quoted post[/post]​

That's cool if the springs will fit my car.....I'm taking offers on all the parts that i'm selling, just make and offer and if it is reasonable enough its all good, the amp and head unit r urs....or if u want i'll trade u for the springs and anything else that u might have that will fit my integra....lemme know....pics will be posted 2morrow...

I still need a PR3 or PWO ecu....

how much you want for the amp and head unit do you still have the tach?

still waiting 4 some buyers....come on guys.....buy these things.....

Originally posted by gelocin@Aug 5 2005, 10:15 AM
still waiting 4 some buyers....come on guys.....buy these things.....
[post=536150]Quoted post[/post]​

how much for cd player unit?

price of cd player reduced from $299 to $210 shipped, come on guys, somebody pick these things up.....

Back