some stuff still forsale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey guys sorry i been away for awile. workin on the hatchy, buyin stuff. main reason computer died on me but i am back up and running. i herd shit been talked on here about me and my exg/f but i dont really care thats the past and i am done with that.

ok 1st brian thanks for the oil pan it worked great.

BRANDON i have a tranny for your hatchy FREE i been tryin to get ahold of you it is a 5 speed it input shaft baring makes noise it came out of jay mac's red turbo hatchy he says it works fine just noisy but it is FREE. it would be cool if you called me and got it befor it gets givein away you should still have my number 860 866 0309 .

ok stuff for sale

ls head compleat no valvue cover make offers

2 sohc heads non vtec 30 each

17" bsa rims needs one rubber very lil curb rash 200 obo

4 sohc tranny's 92-95 75 each

1.5 sohc motor bad rings but still runs good smokes a lil. to much NOS make offers

i am still gettin my laptop all set so for now just call my cell if you insterested in anything 860 866 0309 any time good

thanks frank :)

Quoted post[/post]]
How much is shipping to 74014 for 2 tranny's
hey man i dident rember you sayin 2 trannies on the phone but thats fine wit me.

it is between 45 and 50 bucks to ship one tranny ups ground and it will be there dec 19th if i send them out tommrow so if you want to do paypal tonight i can send out one or both of them tommrow first thing in the moring when i go to work it is up to you i have to go to work again in about a hour so you got my number call me and let me know.

what ever day you buy them i will ship them out next moring and have you a trackin number by noon eather over the phone or on here

good deal me :mrgreen:

thanks frank ps just give me a call

Quoted post[/post]]
BRANDON i have a tranny for your hatchy FREE i been tryin to get ahold of you it is a 5 speed it input shaft baring makes noise it came out of jay mac's red turbo hatchy he says it works fine just noisy but it is FREE. it would be cool if you called me and got it befor it gets givein away you should still have my number 860 866 0309 .

i went and got a tranny...that i dont need ..thanks anyway

sorry guys the rims are sold!

i have one si tranny and the rest are dx call my cell number posted up there if you still need it the price to ship ups gound is there just call me if you want any of them !!!!

i need to come get my oil pan sometime.... i know this has nothing to do with the post but i thought you would have a better chance to see it here than anywhere else

hey ya i still got the pan and the sensor just give me a call or stop by

how much for the Si tranny + shipping to 32514?

plan on picking one up in the middle of Ja. I'm on vacation from work-but not paid vacation, so I'll be 2 weeks without a f***in check! Hey do you still got that center console and the taillights from that CRX? I'm still interested in picking those up for my Hatch. I havn't seen you on the forum in a while, so i had forgot all about it

Quoted post[/post]]
how much for the Si tranny + shipping to 32514?

plan on picking one up in the middle of Ja. I'm on vacation from work-but not paid vacation, so I'll be 2 weeks without a f***in check! Hey do you still got that center console and the taillights from that CRX? I'm still interested in picking those up for my Hatch. I havn't seen you on the forum in a while, so i had forgot all about it

45 bucks for shipping. I still have the center console and taillights. Call me @ 860 866 0309

Frank, did you get my PM? Get back at me if you did, I would hit up the cell but thats major long distance.
I'm trying to see how the B16 swap is gonna go cash wise, I would like to have it done by the end of JAN, Soo, yeah, get back at me.

Colin

need tranny whichever one has the closest gear ratio
can send cash by paypal today

give price and shipping to 35750

for y7/y8 block/head with a6 pistons and a small turbo to get project going have to swap trannys from auto to do a chipped ecu

Back