Some thermal images

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

although you could make a sweet little side business showing people where they are losing energy
:hmm:

save yourself $5000 and get one of these nifty things. it uses infrared detection to calculate temperatures.

35a18ea4-3ef1-4458-af7b-24c5970fa3b5_300.jpg

General Tools Infrared Thermometer w/Laser Sighting - IRT206 at The Home Depot

shave the dog then take new pics
and your dog will thank you for it.

imagesleon2.jpg

E -> you are an efficiency consultant?

no... was just an idea to recoup some of the cost of an expensive toy

save yourself $5000 and get one of these nifty things. it uses infrared detection to calculate temperatures.

35a18ea4-3ef1-4458-af7b-24c5970fa3b5_300.jpg

General Tools Infrared Thermometer w/Laser Sighting - IRT206 at The Home Depot

that would work if you had an idea of where you wanted to check or wanted to confirm your suspicions... it would even work well as a supplement to the thermal image

but this i think speaks much louder
1_missing_insulation_inspection_infrared_image.jpg

high_ceiling_moisture_ccd_Infrared.jpg

Soffit_ceiling_moisture_ccd_Infrared.jpg

this just looks really cool

bmw-thermal-scan_03.jpg

and your dog will thank you for it.

imagesleon2.jpg

:lmao: thats awesome

you're right E, but you would need to have a full business to make TID worthwhile. Hell, even to just have a window/door company it would be good to have. But otherwise it's just fun to play with.

maybe a home inspection business with referral deals with some contractors and related companies

everyone is energy conscious right now wanting to go green and be more efficient and such
this could be a pretty good deal to get into even if you only do it as a side business... could be done year round and in any climate as people insulate against heat as well as cold... could also audit the efficiency of peoples water heaters and such... im sure other uses could be figured out
hell you could even start selling thermal images like the engine one... maybe you could even start a new genre of adult entertainment lol

maybe a home inspection business with referral deals with some contractors and related companies

everyone is energy conscious right now wanting to go green and be more efficient and such
this could be a pretty good deal to get into even if you only do it as a side business... could be done year round and in any climate as people insulate against heat as well as cold... could also audit the efficiency of peoples water heaters and such... im sure other uses could be figured out

The Northeast Util company already does these inspections. I am not sure how what kind of equipment they use or how indepth they are, but its $75 bucks or free if you are poor.

The picture of the dog with the lions cut, I feel bad for that dog. About 5 years ago (summer time) my mother took her Golden Retriever to the groomer to get a trim. My mother said she could go a little shorter in length but nothing crazy. The groom gave him a lions cut. I wish I could find the pictures. It looked horrible, but we think he actually liked the new hair cut. I was embarrassed to walk him.

yeah thats fake as hell

if it actually was some guy farting the gas cloud would not be so much colder than EVERYTHING in the view of the camera
the gas would be coming out at ~98.6degrees and would show up as the same color or even lighter than his arm... not pitch black like it was ice fucking cold
if i had to make a guess id say it was faked with one of those cans of compressed air used for spraying off keyboards and such

Back