somebody seems to be getting it right

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cut off his dick. Let's see him rape another child without one.

I think every suggestion in this thread, aside from mine and those that recommend castration, would be classified as cruel / unusual.

If anything, what's cruel and unusual is an opinion. :)

I think every suggestion in this thread, aside from mine and those that recommend castration, would be classified as cruel / unusual.
he deserves it,,and he deserves to die,,but he doesnt deserve to die quickly and untortured..it needs to be slow and painful

cruel and unusual punishment for cruel and unusual crimes.

this guy raped a 5year old.
he deserves cruelty.

they should bring back capital punishment full swing.

or we could reinstate a sort of "an eye for an eye" and train a silver back African gorilla to rape him in the bum

eh, people used to be hung, drawn and quartered

cruel and unusual depends on the time period...
or the place (ie: f'in muslims)

I agree. Not to mention against everything our country stands for.

And before anyone jumps down my throat, I understand this topic from the child's perspective better than 99% of you.
i believe you, just wondering what you think should be done with him

Life without the possibility of parole.
im kinda with you but,,thats kinda getting off easy...
he hurt this little kid,and he should be hurt back..
i guess you could say im for..
an eye for an eye,a tooth for a tooth..
so yea i guess he should go to prison and for the rest of his life,be gangbanged daily

Life without the possibility of parole.
The sad thing is that Life without parole is actually cheaper than the death penalty. I'm for capital punishment but the system is fucked. It cost more to keep someone on death row and more often then not the person dies there, not by lethal injection, hanging, shooting squad, electrocution, (legal means)etc.

I mean the actual lethal injection cost over $80 when a jug of Drano goes for about $5 and will have the same results. The whole system, from trial to conviction to incarceration needs to be revamped.

Just to put it in perspective, it costs less to send someone to a state college then to incarcerate them for the same period.

If they did hangings they could reuse the rope saving a lot of money.

If they did hangings they could reuse the rope saving a lot of money.

in the old days they'd use specific length ropes for each convict.

Too long of a length and it may not snap the neck on the fall, too short of a length the rope might break. At least thats what the History channel taught me when I was watching wild west tech.

in the old days they'd use specific length ropes for each convict.

Too long of a length and it may not snap the neck on the fall, too short of a length the rope might break. At least thats what the History channel taught me when I was watching wild west tech.
got it opposite
too short and the neck might not break
too long and the rope could break... or the head could come off

Yeah that way. :shrugs:

Back