somehow i new this was going to happen...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Alright I think I am going to try to get the flat screen as i am using a monitor that was manufactured in 1997. It is such a POS. Time to upgrade, I am going to set up a yahoo account to see if this fucker really works.

Originally posted by Prowler@Jan 21 2005, 11:28 AM
Mike, if you can tell me which offer won't cost me any money, I"ll use your referral link.
[post=449175]Quoted post[/post]​

Not sure... I already have my 5 though. I'll look back into it and let you know.

Okay i got 4 people who have followed my link but have not completed an offer, one of which is Nissan Ninja, which is from here right? whats up withthat?

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Jan 21 2005, 03:04 PM
Alright guys I need eight of you to sign up for a free flat screen:
http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/?r=14270778

I signed up for the blockbuster thing, as I am always so lazy and never go rent a movie. I am going to sign up for someone elses acount so post up your referral links.
[post=449254]Quoted post[/post]​

bah, i have that samsung 17" lcd at work. it fucking sucks. i'd rather have the 1997 crt. seriously.
everything is fucking blurry, small text diappears up top. its really a crappy monitor. we even returned mine and got another one- and it does the exact same shit

Originally posted by senate_9427@Jan 22 2005, 02:20 AM
Okay i got 4 people who have followed my link but have not completed an offer, one of which is Nissan Ninja, which is from here right? whats up withthat?
[post=449543]Quoted post[/post]​

They have to complete the offer first before the system will give you full credit on the referral. If they signed up for something with a one month trial period, you're just going to have to wait until it's done.

Originally posted by Calesta+Jan 22 2005, 04:54 PM-->
senate_9427
@Jan 22 2005, 02:20 AM
[post=449543]Quoted post[/post]​

They have to complete the offer first before the system will give you full credit on the referral. If they signed up for something with a one month trial period, you're just going to have to wait until it's done.
[post=449714]Quoted post[/post]​

dumbasses why'd youguys do f'in 1 month trials, i want me Ipod now. fuck it whatever its free

Originally posted by senate_9427@Jan 22 2005, 03:59 PM
dumbasses why'd youguys do f'in 1 month trials, i want me Ipod now. fuck it whatever its free
[post=449721]Quoted post[/post]​

That's their choice man. :p It's free- did you think it would be instant too?

It should be. no its just that most of the one month trials i saw were for pretty much stupid stuff, so i wouldnt have done any of them

Originally posted by Calesta@Jan 22 2005, 06:03 PM
They might not be stupid to other people, right?
[post=449744]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah, dam dont be so serious <_< just messin around :p

Back