Someone Answer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Viperlocc_B18C1

what is the stock spark plug gap on a b18c1? i have these plugs (bosch platinum) and i gapped them to .028 for the nitrous but what is the stock gap? .040?

1st off please take those fuxin platinum plugs the hell out of your car especially if you are squeezing. if you are squeezing then you will need to run an ngk-r bcpr7es11 plug. they are 2 steps colder than stock to reduce detonation. gap should be at .035 stock gap is .044

pissedoffdelsol: pop my hood and do what? its a civic hatchback with a gsr swap so it wont have that sticker on the hood to say what it is.

i was told to run .028 to .030 with copper plugs for the nitrous. but because the previous owner had plugs that were kinda yucky i wanted to buy new ones and so i did and got the platinum for the daily drives and whatnot. but thanks for the info on the stock gap.

Copper?? i looked for copper for my b18c, no luck. All i could settle for was the bosch platinums a step colder. I had the supposed copper ngk's with the dual ground straps and my car ran like shit, it wouldnt start and had a hard time reving past 6 grand. Now after i put in the plats, the car runs like it should, i was scared there for a while!!

Back