Someone buy this M3

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It would make a good project for turnaround purposes.

6500 + repair parts + DIY = potential 10k car. It would make a better track car though.

its salvage title and it needs quit a bit of work just to make it right. not a good deal in any way. its high miles, and isnt real clean. and its old. this car is a good deal at about 3500 to 4k honestly.

and by no means is it a potential 10k car...we have a 96 m3 with 90k thats mint from one end to the other that we paid 10k for...oh and its clean title...this car at most with no work necessary mint shape with a clean title is worth what hes asking for it now

Are you high?

It doesn't matter what the title says or if it could use some work.

It's an E30 M3. In decent shape they're selling for 10-12k because people want them so bad. It's not your typical 17 year old car.

Example: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-M-Serie...sspagenameZWDVW

That one is in considerably better condition, but it's going for 11 grand with over 110k on it.

IMO...too many people on these boards jerk off to anything german, even when it doesn't warrant it.

Sure the M3 is a great car but this car has '89 technology, reliability, and problems. You can get a newer car that has more modern accessories and technology for the same price. Its not even a good collectible because of the high miles, mods, and damage.

Buying a high end car for cheap, which will be high mileage, old, or both, can lead to happiness, but it also can lead to an unreliable car and a empty wallet in too many cases for my taste.

The other BMW that was posted not too long ago was way sicker.

the "widebody" looks like a wannabe starion..

mmmm, 87-89 starion.. now there's a real badass car

if you're comparing a starion to an e30... i don't even know what to say....

Quoted post[/post]]
Are you high?

It doesn't matter what the title says or if it could use some work.

It's an E30 M3. In decent shape they're selling for 10-12k because people want them so bad. It's not your typical 17 year old car.

Example: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-M-Serie...sspagenameZWDVW

That one is in considerably better condition, but it's going for 11 grand with over 110k on it.

No im not high that car is simply not worht that money...notice the auction u linke ended without the car selling...thats because the person wants to much and no one was willing to pay. I dunno maybe i biased as to whats a good deal cause we own a car dealership and i have never paid anything but wholesale price for anything in my life, but like i said we right now have a 96 m3 thats CLEAN TITLE with 90k in absolute mint shape that we paid 10k for. Oh and by the way if u think titles being salvage means nothing, than u my freind are the one doing all the drugs.

Stock 200hp and 170trq at the flywheel but with just cams and a tune puts out over 200 at the wheels, and cams plus the stroker kit with pistons is close to 300 at the wheels...

...Stock plus a borla exhaust.

I hate it when people put crap like that in their auctions...

That's like selling a 1989 Std hatch and saying 'This is a potential 11-second car! All you need is a motor swap and a turbo!'

That car's also in shitty condition. No turn signals, tach doesn't work, headlights don't work, and the interior is trashy as shit.
:thumbsdown:

I love E30s....BUT I WOULD NOT ROCK THAT...NO NO NO.

If it was in working condition without a salvage title, MAYBE. But trashed out, no.

Quoted post[/post]]
IMO not even a good deal whatsoever
:withstupid:

the "widebody" is stock on that car. the trunk is not aligned right, and its trashed. not worth the price he is asking

my moms 325ix is in better condition than that m3 and its not even worth what that guy is asking

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
IMO not even a good deal whatsoever
:withstupid:

the "widebody" is stock on that car. the trunk is not aligned right, and its trashed. not worth the price he is asking

my moms 325ix is in better condition than that m3 and its not even worth what that guy is asking
your mom has a 325ix? same body generation as that m3? If so, that bad ass. AWD kicks ass.

Back