Someone From Hondaswap Just Called Me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SixtySecondAssassin

i was out to lunch and left my phone at work. someone called and my coworker matt picked up. he said that some dude asked for zero something from hondaswap. who called me and how did you get my number?

Originally posted by SixtySecondAssassin@Jun 12 2003, 12:45 PM
i was out to lunch and left my phone at work. someone called and my coworker matt picked up. he said that some dude asked for zero something from hondaswap. who called me and how did you get my number?

Someone might have dialed a number wrong and is looking for Chris (ZeroskateR), he lives in socal.

San Antonio has a local number's that start out like 682-XXXX, well that is our local numbers as well, only difference is the area code.

Could have been something like that.

yea i just looked at his number and its nothing like mine. i did give my number to that kid on here trying to sell teins but he never came through.

Originally posted by SixtySecondAssassin@Jun 12 2003, 01:10 PM
yea i just looked at his number and its nothing like mine. i did give my number to that kid on here trying to sell teins but he never came through.

It might have been that kid.. he could have wrote down your number and chris', never stuck a name to either and thought it was Chris'.

But by any means, why just look at the phone number on the phone, post some of it and maybe they will step-forward.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jun 12 2003, 01:48 PM
I'm Stalking you. I know your every move. ;) :lol: J/K

HEY me first asshole, take a number and wait in line :lol:

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Jun 12 2003, 12:51 PM-->
SixtySecondAssassin
@Jun 12 2003, 01:10 PM
yea i just looked at his number and its nothing like mine.  i did give my number to that kid on here trying to sell teins but he never came through.

It might have been that kid.. he could have wrote down your number and chris', never stuck a name to either and thought it was Chris'.

But by any means, why just look at the phone number on the phone, post some of it and maybe they will step-forward.

the # didnt come up. i basically work in the basement of a big ass building. the chemical eng. building. mike will know what im talking about. im suprised the call even went through.

Originally posted by SixtySecondAssassin@Jun 12 2003, 02:48 PM
the # didnt come up. i basically work in the basement of a big ass building. the chemical eng. building. mike will know what im talking about. im suprised the call even went through.

Ouch. You work in the basement of CPE? I'm sorry man... :lol:

Damn the guys scared all the chicks away and now it's this shit, fuckin perverts..........

Milan

Back