Someone give this guy a call

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pieces of spark plug lol thats a joke right you do know little bittty pieces of a spark plug hitting glass will shatter the glass right..but yea man you might as well get the cops on it
yea that was the point, but i've been told that when it shatters, it isn't very loud.

Drive to his house and burn it to the ground.

That usually gets the point across.

If yer afraid of getting arrested... well, don't get caught.

create a website with about 10 lines of code that sends an sms to his phone from a random number every 10 seconds :)
lol
awesome idea
the phone call thing worked for me, but you only get a couple cause its a demo, you can see any error messages if you read through the page that pops up
caller id and number dialed can not match

yea, we'll see where it goes. it would be hard to beat his ass because he would just hide in his house and call the cops. i was thinking of driving by and tossing some pieces of spark plug at his windows. i think they're supposed to be pretty quiet, and i think he'd get the message. I want to not get in a fight as much as possible, i really don't need the cop drama, even though i'd love to go over and break his nose right now.

the thing that is making me the most angry is that my gf doesn't even want to go home because she is afraid he's gonna show up there. he's broken into her house before and so she's scared to be there if her parents aren't there.

two words: restraining order.

I gave him a call at about 2 AM last night. He actually answered too. I said "stop messing with Kris you homo" and he said something I couldn't make out and hung up.

i'll be sure to call at 3:30am hahahah.. lets call him at all hours of the night hahahaha

oh yeah lets keep him up all night.....

untill he pulls the phone out of the plug

i say lets put bags of shit in his exhaust

one text every 10 seconds
6 per minute
360 per hour
8640 per day
259200 per month @ .10 per message = monthly bill of $25920
god damn thats harsh

and it will take me all of 10 min to write :D

but, i won't host it. lol needs to be on some free host with no ties haha

delete this thread if you do end up doing it.. ahahaha.. that would be some fucked up shit, but funny as hell

Back