someone got his first tattoo...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeebus freaking A shizzle sticks what has this thread turned in to.

back to topic and speaking about caring for your tat. I'm assuming no matter how long you've had it you always have to keep it clear of direct sun exposure for long periods of time?

So I can put an assload of 100% spf on it and it be safe? :lol:

Yea you got dickskated. Sorry. Happens to the best of threads. And the worst. Really all of them.

back to topic and speaking about caring for your tat. I'm assuming no matter how long you've had it you always have to keep it clear of direct sun exposure for long periods of time?

Sun is 3rd best to remove tattoo next to sand paper and lasers.

Lots of sun block...

Once it's completely healed i can bath that area like normal right? I look in the mirror and still can't believe it when i see it. It's badass and have no remorse about it being with me until i die. :)

By the way, i remember when i got put in my place many light years ago...

once its healed, its like normal skin.

if you want it to look good longer, any time you know its going to be exposed to sunlight, hit it with sunblock. even if you arent going to put block anywhere else, put it there, but you'll end up with some interesting tan lines that way.

850-900 and would have more detail

That's what I figured.

I wanted a traditional Japanese sleeve, I interviewed many artist for it from ca, tx, even Australia.

Can you post up any examples of their Japanese work they've already done? Link to your shops portfolio?

After day 3 I shower like normal, I take my time patting the area to dry until 7-10 days.

Keep it out of the sun period for the first 30 days if not longer.

I went from never wearing sun block to loading it up damn near daily if I expect any exposure. Like brushing your teeth, it's just a matter of making it a habit.

I was trying to find something on MADD inks for examples of work, all I could find is

About MADD INKS TATTOO

Im 25 i live in Jasper Ga ,My name is Matt
I own MADD INKS TATTOO
Iv been tattooing for a few years now i love it! cant think of any other way to spend my life . i love art , music and funn i love my wife she is great, we have been together for about 3 years now we live life open and trust one another , if ya wana know anything else just ask ... peace

And

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=to0VzWL9ib8

:disgust1:

simpsons.gif

try to avoid all soaking in water till its peeled, rub it down with A&D till it scabs over, then switch to a non-scented hand lotion till its fully peeled

the picture of the shop is my shop, but the video, and the pictures of the tattoos arent from my shop, the guy tattooing in the video is lance , and the guy getting tattooed is jamie, and they are studio x not maddinks

meh
shit
meh
shit
shit

next

how can any of you guys talk shit about tattoos, when you dont have any, and know nothing of the artform other than what you see on the interweb and tv shows ? facepalm

what does having or not having a tattoo have to do with being able to recognize shit work when we see it

Back