someone got his first tattoo...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Who says we don't have any. Not everyone shows their ink off, there isn't any pictures of mine on the Internet.
Doesn't take a person that has tattoos to know a good from a bad one, just ask people who view art..

Tattoo 1 is not bad if you like that style, The eyes could be cleaner line wise but maybe that was the goal of the artist?

2 sucks

3 is ok since theres some detail in i t, but line work is wack, sword doesn't look straight, just over all it's a bit wack shape wise.

4 sucks. Such a waste if a big spot to put some scull outlines and some shading filler. Gay

5 sucks, could be good if he knew how to bring out the details in a face, it's a crap tattoo.

Where's a Japanese style tattoo? You said $850-950 with much more detail than what I posted up.

2 more days at. Work! Then it's bye bye Cali.

So far so good on tattoo healing. It's going on 4 days and no peeling or major itching. I rubz da lotion on d skin at most 3 times a day. (curel non scented healing lotion)

430015_2357667680629_1235403547_n.jpg
523235_495290473833810_1904585777_n.jpg

148144_167107673318760_453384_n.jpg

284141_474213615935118_384970983_n.jpg

74171_167109649985229_6616373_n.jpg

283269_2251020485266_4587536_n.jpg

224604_495285793834278_1699883371_n.jpg

148632_167109756651885_4423284_n.jpg

Those are not random internet pictures. Those are from 2 shops. one is 5 minutes away, and the other is 20 minutes away. I have not had any tattoos done by either shop. Point is, those are the two shops local to me and their work is pretty damn good.

Maybe in GA people don't have any idea of what tattoos should look like.

2 more days at. Work! Then it's bye bye Cali.

So far so good on tattoo healing. It's going on 4 days and no peeling or major itching. I rubz da lotion on d skin at most 3 times a day. (curel non scented healing lotion)

Right on.

I enjoyed getting my one and only tattoo a lot. It's not much, but worth it.

my sugar skull leg you posted isnt finished, still has a good 2-3 sessions left in it and im the one that chose to do it in black and grey

my sugar skull leg you posted isnt finished, still has a good 2-3 sessions left in it and im the one that chose to do it in black and grey

Will that make all your other tattoos better too? Either way, it will be sub par at best. Time to find a new artist.

Will that make all your other tattoos better too? Either way, it will be sub par at best. Time to find a new artist.

lol theres nothing wrong with my artwork period, you need to quit being a fucking dickbag, trust me theres FAR lower quality artwork out there, and dude find me a picture of some of those super depth 3d tattoos healed, every picture you posted was right after they were done , trust me, they dont look like that healed

lol theres nothing wrong with my artwork period, you need to quit being a fucking dickbag, trust me theres FAR lower quality artwork out there, and dude find me a picture of some of those super depth 3d tattoos healed, every picture you posted was right after they were done , trust me, they dont look like that healed

I agree, there are much worse tattoos out there, your tattoos are not bad, they are just not really good. Would I want one on my body? nope!

I've seen some of those tattoos out and about and they look good. Will they fade over the years and need a touch up? Yep, that's to be expected with that type of tattoo.

Just like building a motor on the car, should you expect it to last like a OEM motor? nope, it's part of the planning.

jeffie, send me the info for those artists if you wouldnt mind.
may have to take a trip up to maryland for some ink one day.

jeffie, send me the info for those artists if you wouldnt mind.
may have to take a trip up to maryland for some ink one day.

Isn't GA closer?

Post up the style of tattoo you want on the forum in my last post. They will point you in the direction for local artist in your area that should be able to do a great job.

Tattoos by halo and lucky bird tattoo are the places I grabbed the photos from.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tattoos-By-Halo/166933786669482?ref=ts&fref=ts

http://luckybirdtattoo.com/

Last edited:
lol, i hope you werent referring that i go to madd inks?
seems like you would get hep just from walking in the place.

i dont care about close, willing to travel for talent. will check out that forum though.

Yeah, black 13 is a great shop. If I were to get tattooed in tn, that's probably where I would go. The girl,Amanda I think her name is, that works there is amazing. I think she stays booked at least 6months, a friend of mine called to get an apt with her and said she's booked for a year currently.

Another guy that's local here is called Nashville art werks or something like that, I'm too lazy atm to find a link. But the owners name is Luis, he does great work in a modern style, clean straight line work. He did my buddies sleeve and it came out awesome. Even after healed, it looks just like it did before it scabbed.

It's pretty interesting when the shops get that big and popular. We have one here where I got mine done called "Slave to the Needle". I booked it many months in advance and even then got lucky when they pulled it forward.

I've yet to see any post on the tattoo forum about those examples.

Back