someone help ASAP!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Jeef@Oct 5 2003, 11:42 AM
Its all about working on your car in your schools parking lot

haha that would be great but all my tools are at home, and i park off campus. they dont really have spots on campus for freshmen.

You's guys want pics? I've got 5-10 of the pics of my installation... It should look exactly the same, except I've got a b16a, no front motor mount, and no front bumper on the car right now so that we can work on the turbo stuff's easier. ;)

let me see those..how do you like the jimfab?..i replaced the stock rubber tie rod bushings and put in es bushings and i noticed a difference in handleing and turning so now i wanna see what the real deal feels like...

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Oct 5 2003, 10:47 PM
You's guys want pics? I've got 5-10 of the pics of my installation... It should look exactly the same, except I've got a b16a, no front motor mount, and no front bumper on the car right now so that we can work on the turbo stuff's easier. ;)

ive got no front mount either, i was glad that they sent me a bar that didnt have the front mout tab, because i didnt specify over the phone, and he just sent the one without the mount. it would really suck if i had a stock engine or if my mount kit was other than hasport and used 4 mounts, lol.

yep..again your a lucky guy...im gonna get one of those someday..dont forget to show us when your not so busy

Back