someone is gonna get ripped off

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Zero feedback sucks. Scammer fo sho!

AutoSport7

Here is his user ID. Click that bastard in about two weeks after the auction is over, it'll have one negative feedback with someone yelling SCAMMER!!! DON'T BUY!!! I R TEH DUM!!!!

Someone needs to bump this thread in about 1 month.

How is it money orders only AND local pickup only? You're supposed to mail him the payment and them pick it up?

Wow.

He sells a motor without a title, and it turns up stolen, in New Jersey, and his ass is prison jerky.

meh.. Ks are coming way down in price.. This one is too cheap but yeah they aren't nearly as pricey as they used to me

AT AUCTION????

its not like he set the price. if its too cheap and looks stolen, bid a couple times so the price raises....

christ...

hey I just came across this thread and would like to thank you guys for trashing me! It was out of a wrecked car that I had.... I didnt realize that a k20 out of a 02 rsx non type s is worth sooo much money u fking idiots.. soo sory I was new to ebay! anyway I sold it and the kid loved it .. so thanks

hey I just came across this thread and would like to thank you guys for trashing me! It was out of a wrecked car that I had.... I didnt realize that a k20 out of a 02 rsx non type s is worth sooo much money u fking idiots.. soo sory I was new to ebay! anyway I sold it and the kid loved it .. so thanks
:bo:

wow thanks for updating us about that 25 months after the fact

seriously though :gives:

what a homo.. hahha

NEW DONKEY HUMOR DECAL - ass lover mule - eBay (item 120188707539 end time Dec-02-07 12:15:28 PST)
6a68_1_b.JPG

Sorry Girls I'm Gay - NEW DECAL - eBay (item 120188703292 end time Dec-02-07 12:08:42 PST)
4607_1_b.JPG

Back