Someone please answer!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kasperwhoo

I have a B18B1 block!

3.jpg

And a B18C1 head !

9.jpg

What do I need to get this build in my Ej6 HB running with no MIL. I was told by Rywire.com that I will not be able to pass emissions with a new harness from them! Now that info brought my build to a loud ass hault :mad:! Can someone let me know what I need for engine harness so I can send my build out for machine work! Also I am going n/a 12.0:1 C/R with a S300.

it depends where you live.

in cali, head swaps are illegal.
anywhere else, there's no reason why you can't pass.

I'm at Taxachusetts! So what engine harness do I use for my build!

Depend son your car. You will need to score a usdm 99-00 civic Si or 96-01 integra GSR ecu for emissions purposes, as it's obd2. you should be able to limp around with no issues (keep it under 3500 rpms). provided you also put in the stock injectors (as you'll liekly need larger injectors if you're going high compression)

s300 requires an obd1 ecu and a jumper harness.

it really depends on what car.
96-98 use a different plug con fig than 99-01. (obd2a vs obd2b)

no, it's an add-on to a factory ecu.

it adds the 'top' plate.
s300.jpg

you'll likely need to buy a p28 and use an obd2b to obd1 conversion harness. the engine harness you should use what's in your car and add wires where necessary, unless you can find a 99-00 civic si harness (rare, big $$$)

you'll likely need to buy a p28 and use an obd2b to obd1 conversion harness. the engine harness you should use what's in your car and add wires where necessary, unless you can find a 99-00 civic si harness (rare, big $$$)
Hey bro great info thanks!

Back