Someone sell me some coilovers. Now.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
So I got bored, and I decided to photoshop some photos of the 'rex.

before:
2s1nqz4.jpg

and after:
2hfhurq.jpg

holy CRAP having it a bit lower makes it look 10923498723987 times better...

so having said that, who wants to sell me some coilovers? seriously....pm me with offers

slammed looks like you are trying too hard.

Theres a difference between sporty and stupid-low

Do you want to LOOK 32523545 times better? Or would you like your car to still be able to make it over small variations in pavement?

Just cuz it looks good, does NOT mean it works good. You will miss your ride quality if you lower it.
IMO it looks better the way it is.

:werd:

I wouldn't close the gaps that much- maybe about halfway between your before and after pics.

Buy my Teins? They probably won't fit your car though..

:werd:

I wouldn't close the gaps that much- maybe about halfway between your before and after pics.

Buy my Teins? They probably won't fit your car though..

I've still got those Tein coilsprings somewhere...I'm thinking about using my TomMotorsport sleeves and putting those Teins on the front, and figure out something for the rear...the main thing right now is that the front end sits a little higher than the back, and it really irritates the shit out of me...

86-89 Accord shocks :) theyre the exact same size as CRX ones, but are about 1" shorter(more travel) and have the spring perch about 1" lower also.

I've still got those Tein coilsprings somewhere...I'm thinking about using my TomMotorsport sleeves and putting those Teins on the front, and figure out something for the rear...the main thing right now is that the front end sits a little higher than the back, and it really irritates the shit out of me...

my springs do the same thing.. and it bugs the shit outta me also

86-89 Accord shocks :) theyre the exact same size as CRX ones, but are about 1" shorter(more travel) and have the spring perch about 1" lower also.

I've got some...had them on the crx for a little while before i put the Tokico/RSR's that i've got on there now...

and they're actually TOO short. They compress my front suspension so much that i can't raise it any higher than 'fully slammed', and it causes my upper control arm to hit my subframe.

edit: actually, looking at the pictures, the back is decently low as it is...I could probably just leave the RSR springs on the rear, and put my Ebay sleeve on the front with the Tein coilover springs, so I could just lower the front a tad bit to match the back...

That picture would rock if it wasnt for those damn light poles.

try editing those out. the pic would look sweet

DO it!

The front is always higher though... most cars are.

I've got some...had them on the crx for a little while before i put the Tokico/RSR's that i've got on there now...

and they're actually TOO short. They compress my front suspension so much that i can't raise it any higher than 'fully slammed', and it causes my upper control arm to hit my subframe.

Trim out the wheel well?

Back