Someone sell me some ITR rims

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
I need 4x114.3 ITR rims w/tires. I am looking at paying under $500 (can get for about $500 already) shipped. Condition isn't that imortant, as long as they are straight and not completely dicked up (curbed to hell, bent, etc...)

I also would be interested in some 15" Rota Circuit 8's or N-1's.

Come on people, you don't want me riding around on these any longer, do you?

s3fd3060b04e78.jpg

I can't even turn into my drive way without rubbing :(

Originally posted by ef9civicgen4@Dec 6 2003, 08:50 PM
ebay auction

check ebay, dur.

I do check ebay, but when shipping alone is ranging from $120 like those (with no tires, that's a rip off) to $250, there is no point. Please don't post if you have nothing useful, dur.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Dec 6 2003, 04:32 PM
I do check ebay, but when shipping alone is ranging from $120 like those (with no tires, that's a rip off) to $250, there is no point. Please don't post if you have nothing useful, dur.

shit sorry, i guess i should check who im talking to before i give em shit. you've helped me on a few question, with quality info, so sorry.

a set of wheels i kinda likes because i couldnt find any SSR Type-C's were the Buddy Club's on www.4caroption.com. they've got 15's and 17's and i think they look pretty good. But they are a little pricey. i think 200 a piece for 17's and 150 for 15's. other than that i would just keep checking back on ebay until you can find someone kinda close to you.

again sorry, and good luck with the wheels.

Aren't ITR rims 5 lug, and you have 4? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Dec 6 2003, 04:32 PM-->
ef9civicgen4
@Dec 6 2003, 08:50 PM
ebay auction

check ebay, dur.

Check ebay, but only look at auctions that are local to YOU. Dur.

j/k... ;)

Btw, do you really live in Germany? :eek: (I clicked on your profile...)

yes he really is in germany (army)

and once again 96 ITRs were 4 lug (4 x 114.3)

It's expensive to ship international... so that kind of cuts out any used rims purchases from America. He should have made mention of that in his original post. He should search that HondaFreak.de site for some cheap rims.

Actually Lufthansa Airlines isn't too bad for air freight rates. One of my friends uses them a lot for shipping antiques in trunks.

Being in the US military overseas, we still use the USPS (United States Postal Service) at the same rates as states sdie, even on the other sdie of the world.

Aren't ITR rims 5 lug, and you have 4?

Get out more, and stop rolling your eyes at me young man.

yes he really is in germany (army)

and once again 96 ITRs were 4 lug (4 x 114.3)

Thanks Eric :)

And on that note, bump.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Dec 7 2003, 11:52 PM
Being in the US military overseas, we still use the USPS (United States Postal Service) at the same rates as states sdie, even on the other sdie of the world.

:werd:

I shipped to him- cheap and easy.

gotcha...'96 ITR wheels...championship white = drool :)

Originally posted by sisteve@Dec 8 2003, 04:03 PM
gotcha...'96 ITR wheels...championship white = drool :)

Yippers, one of the nicest looking stock wheels out there :) I used a 99 Aerodecks brakes which is for all intensive purposes the same as the Prelude/Accord four lugs ITR, GSR, but unlike the ITR conversion, these calipers will accept the prelude rotors without shaving the cal. or redrilling the rotors :) And the NSX calipers bolt right on.

B, it's an APO, I was giving up, but Password emailed me and said we can work sometihng out, oh ya.

Back