someone with photoshop skill come!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SleEPeR_CRX

Hello ladies, i just got some stock looking rims for the street and im gunna get some slicks for teh track, but i was wondering what colour would look best on my car. sry the pics are bright, but its the best i can do. can u guys post what the rims would look like as

Gunmetal
White
Black
Bronze

Thanks :worthy: :worthy: :poop: :poop: yes i just found that poop 1 so im using it.

Thanks

Picture 1

Picture 2

Thanks guys.

My choice = white

White rims on a black car. :thumbsup:

do you have any better straight side shots of your car? those two pics look like they'd be hard to line the rims up right.

im not asking what rims to get. im asking wat colour should i paint those rims!!, and i was wondering if any1 could photoshop my rims a different colour so i could see what 1 i like best.

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Oct 4 2003, 07:51 PM
Hello ladies, i just got some stock looking rims for the street and im gunna get some slicks for teh track, but i was wondering what colour would look best on my car.

Gunmetal
White
Black
Bronze

You just asked what would look better. :p :D and I still think White would look the best.

If I could photshop for you, I would. but I can't...so I guess I won't. :)

ya but if any1 can photochop those 4 colours onto my car PLEASE DO, i wanna paint the rims asap b/c they are UGLY right now.

if you can get a clearer picture, i can do it...the lighting on those makes it really hard to change the color of the wheel, and still have it look realistic.

do this instead!
s3f81412d83d75.jpg

those other wheels didnt pan out, the dude i was gunna buy them off of didnt want to sell them anymore when i have the $$, so i deceided to get slicks and stockers for the street.

B ive been told to leave em stock, but i still wanna see what they look like in bronze black gunmetal and white.

RixxxxCeboy u think u could try doing that to my wheels? and dim the picture like urs is.

Back