Something I need

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mdlax1

Ok here's the skinny. I am looking for a database or hell even a list divdied well of every car make model and year (even trim line would be sweet) EVER MADE from 1940 and up, import and domestic.

I will pay 100$ to who ever finds it. (possibly a carbon fiber hood, if i can swing it) for your honda/acura.

Rules:

1) two people on this board not including myself know why i need this. You may not ask them, they have sworn secretcy in light of what will hopefully make every car tuner's life a lot easier.

2) honestly i am less concerend with euro cars (the ones still in europe.. not manufactured there and brought here aka bwm VW i need that stuff) you really dont even need to go that route but if you find a good database with it in there awesome.

3) do not IM me telling me you found a place to buy a database cause i'll laugh at you.

Again Year, Make, Model Let me know..

This wont be easy i looked for a while and didn't find one and im good.. so if you find it i might even give you a reach around ;)

EDIT: IN ELECTRONIC FORM!

Originally posted by mdlax1@May 21 2004, 02:13 PM
Ok here's the skinny. I am looking for a database or hell even a list divdied well of every car make model and year (even trim line would be sweet) EVER MADE from 1940 and up, import and domestic.

I will pay 100$ to who ever finds it. (possibly a carbon fiber hood, if i can swing it) for your honda/acura.

Rules:

1) two people on this board not including myself know why i need this. You may not ask them, they have sworn secretcy in light of what will hopefully make every car tuner's life a lot easier.

2) honestly i am less concerend with euro cars (the ones still in europe.. not manufactured there and brought here aka bwm VW i need that stuff) you really dont even need to go that route but if you find a good database with it in there awesome.

3) do not IM me telling me you found a place to buy a database cause i'll laugh at you.

Again Year, Make, Model Let me know..

This wont be easy i looked for a while and didn't find one and im good.. so if you find it i might even give you a reach around ;)

how bout we skip the "reach around" and give me 10% of your gross earnings :)

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 21 2004, 02:17 PM
How complete is the database list that Auto Zone or Pep Boys uses?

every car make model and year (even trim line would be sweet) EVER MADE from 1940 and up, import and domestic.

try to keep this clear of remarks.. too no offense dont feel like shuffling through them to read possilbe leads

I have the answer, but it's worth more than $100 to me (because I know what you're going to do with it), and your Honda/ Acura CF hood won't fit my AllTrac...

Maybe I'll just impliment it ahead of you and reap the rewards. :) Why sell an idea for $100, when the earnings could be in the tens or hundreds of thousands...?

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 21 2004, 04:07 PM
I have the answer, but it's worth more than $100 to me (because I know what you're going to do with it), and your Honda/ Acura CF hood won't fit my AllTrac...

Maybe I'll just impliment it ahead of you and reap the rewards. :) Why sell an idea for $100, when the earnings could be in the tens or hundreds of thousands...?

i had a cookie but i ate my last one.. and if you were going to do it.. and you knew what it was for you'da done it already.. moving along

micah if you wanna pull together one thats fine kinda the point not to is what the whole aim was

yeah looks good.. deff a lot of work though man but if you wanna do it all the more power to you. like i said i was kinda looking for something already done so no one had to do the work

all im seeing is an output of the data in a list type deal unless im a moron i dont see a link to a data base.. i need all the info from all those pages A-Z i know of that site but im not going to copy and paste all those cars

*knock knock* this thing on?

i dont care what you do .. i just need the data if you can't find it and you really need 100 bucks and have the time to type all that go for it lol

Hey mdlax1, I just sent you an email with the database you're wanting (I think that's what you want). Let me know if you would like me to send it to you as a .txt file instead. PM me with your email.

it's rough i've been spending the last two days getting all the crap stuff out of it and trying to figure out whats missing and whats not email me. so we can work out what i owe you along with where you got it.. i need a truck one too i totally forgot to post cars & trucks lol

Back