something i should have not done

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oh yeah just to expalin how stupid this girl is in HS terms last time we broke up when we got back together she had bought a 97 ls 48k miles with leather nice car but she paid sticker price which was and get this 17k with a credit card like intrest rate of 24 % over 6 years when she told me that i seriously thought she was joking and then i told her to take it back but she thought she got a good deal and i still have a key to it so if i ever need an ls block i know right where to find one j/k

one simple phrase:
BROS BEFORE HOES

girls are nice and all, and who doesnt love poon, but but when the going gets tough the chicks leave, and the bros are always there to back you up

believe me i feel your pain

insert [img ] women are the root of all evil [/img ]

hey- it was matematically proven

I just can't seem to find it right now :)

I would just go back to her for one more night and grudge f!^k the hell outta her and put it in her a$$ and then face f&*k her till she passes out! Then I would never talk to her again! But thats just me!!!

girls-evil.jpg

There ya go B. :D

There is a small desprecency in it. But otherwise logically sound through observation.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Oct 18 2002, 12:31 PM
There is a small desprecency in it. But otherwise logically sound through observation.

you noticed that too

hey guys check this out apparently while my parents were out of twon my ex g/f watched the house and had her new b/f over here to impress him she threw a bunch of little parties how do you feel about that i feel like ripping her head off disrespectful bitch

just called her and bitched her out the fucked thing is that there is a cabin owned by my family and there is a hide-a-key and she knows exactly where it is and i can't do a damn thing if she goes there cause no one goes there in the winter and she and her new b/f could go there any time and no one would know

Forget her she is yesterdays news. If i were you i would say your peice about throwing the parties and how disrespectful to you and your family that was. get it all out but do it in a business like manner, do not take her actions to heart any more she is a thing of the past and it sounds like she has this new boyfriend to get over you. I suggest that you do the same but do not be spiteful to her. if she pulls any stunts like that anymore call the cops, but screw her find someone new, get on her, then dtich her when something better comes along. you will be alright and this girl sounds like she has her own shit she is dealing with.

Back