SON OF A B****

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

acuratunner

I woke up today with my mom beating on my door saying, your car got broke into. I jumped out of bed (this was at 6:30am) ran out to my car only to find. My brand new pionner deck(5 days old), my radar dector, my two 12 inch sony explodes and the box, and my sony amp. And if that was not bad enough they put a bolt in my ingition. I had to save up all summer at safeway to get that stuff!!
So i need some advice on a alarm? but cant they just cut your battery cable and then it will turn off your alarm?? Whats the battery back up? please help

is there any rice on your car? if so take it off dont do anything to your car that might make someone want to break in to it.

instead of spending 400.00 on a premium alarm system, get a "el cheapo" for 50.00 and use the other 350.00 to buy yourself a nice S&W .40 semi auto pistol.

im still waiting for the day on here when somebody posts a thread on how they shot whoever was trying to break into their car :lol:
im serious. :D

i think we all could live vicariously through that thread !!!!

so not true i know a guy had a hornet by dei his car got repoed and the repo guy couldnt get into his car for three hrs and hes a professional so dont give me that crap

Originally posted by 92LScivic@Sep 27 2003, 12:46 PM
so not true i know a guy had a hornet by dei his car got repoed and the repo guy couldnt get into his car for three hrs and hes a professional so dont give me that crap

hahaha.. aint that some shit! hahah

Okay... it's gonna take the thief a little longer, and maybe he'll move on to something a little easier, but I know quite a few guys who got locked up have told me an alarm isn't a problem for them... LoJack, however, is a completely different story.

Every little bit helps, I'm not saying an alarm is completely useless.. just a determined thief won't be terribly discouraged, but with LoJack, an alarm, a switch to turn off the fuel pump, etc.. you have a pretty good chance of the guy giving up. And if he doesn't, you can catch his ass with the lojack. Expensive tho...

"LoJack has found that about 72% of the vehicles recovered with LoJack have another anti-theft device on them. LoJack currently has a 90% plus recovery rate, 96% or more in CA and a typical recovery time of 2 hours with no damage."

Also, when you hear a car alarm... do you call the cops?

I have shaved door handles... yeah they can break the windows and than open my doors.... um wrong when my alarm is armed dont ask how this worked out but you can pull the latch from the inside and it still wont open!! Yeah they can climb through the window... they wont bother by the time theu figgure the door wont open and the alarms still going out!! And having a shaved trunk helps too! HAHA you fuckin robbers!

Just think, a crowbar could easily fix that lack of door latch action.

yeah but like i said by the time the figure it out.. theyll be gone.. If they arent they will end up with slug in them! :D no joke

If I was to steal a car this is what I would do, y eah its stupid, but I worked a towing yard where I know what would have to be done.

1st. break the window
2nd. pop hood
3rd cut misc wires aka alarms......real easy to find if you know what you're looking for. '
4th If you find a back up alarm sensor, take your time to take a hammer to the mofo,
5th. get in car, take crow bar to steering locking mechanism.
6th undo screws
7th start car
8th in valet(kill start) procede to type in valet code they're all the same or take out fuse to the starter, real simple.
9th start the car
10th procede to pilfer the car and rip it up and steal all the parts you want and leave it on the road so my towing company can get it, and I can buy it.

No I don't steal cars and I would never do it

If you hear this happening this is when tony's "alarm" comes in handy. :D

Well you guys heard it.. if you ever have this happen you know who to call!! Chances are that same person towed your car!!

Back