Song Lyrics That Inspire You

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 9 2005, 03:21 PM
A.D.I.D.A.S
[post=537940]Quoted post[/post]​

hehe thats right, dream. :ph34r:

Afroman
-- Because I Got High

"i was going to pay my child support, but then i got high" :lol:

Originally posted by Havok@Aug 11 2005, 12:50 AM
Just to start shit...

Thought Riot -- "Patriot"

A fire's burning in my eyes.
I'll give my life; I'll fight and die for this country I call my home - this country I call my own.
I trust in those who command me, so I'll fight with pride and integrity
to stop those who would jeopardize the freedom and prosperity of American lives.
So wave that flag and wave it high.
That red, white, and blue bolsters my pride.
It reminds of the freedom I'm trying to save - land of the free, home of the brave.
The war is coming I've heard the call.
Time to fight and give it my all.
America the beautiful, we cannot be beat.
We are the righteous chosen elite.

Bullshit.

Let it begin.

But wait a minute it seems I've failed to see; those I trusted have lied to me.
They've used my body like a child's toy, discarding me when I was destroyed.
Now I lay bleeding in the sand; my blood is running through my hand.
I wish that I could stand just once more
to resist the system that left me at death's door.

Let it begin with you.

I will think for myself.
My mind's a gun and these words are the shells.
Assassinate the ideas of old and let it begin.

This song actually inspires me, it's a great song with truth behind it, but not gonna shit in this thread.
[post=538726]Quoted post[/post]​

Ok, thats one side, here's another side, with a more "close to home" feeling:

Propagandhi - "Today's Empires, Tomorrow's Ashes"

The tangled webs they weave span from Pine to Ruby Ridge, way back from Shay's defeat on up to Gustafsen (now cue the ass parade of ditto-heads and commissars and pricks to drown out this faintest threat of commie faggot heretics). Conclusion: the nail that sticks up gets hammered down and the master's finest tools are found slack-jawed and placid amidst the cacophony of screaming billboards and Disney-fied history. Sometimes the ties that bind are strange: no justice shines upon the cemetery plots marked Hampton, Weaver or Anna-Mae where Federal Bureaus and Fraternal Orders have cast their shadows; permanent features built into these borders. But undercover of the customary gap we find between History and Truth, the Founding Fathers bask in the rocket's blinding red glare. The bombs bursting in air. One nation. Indivisible? The truth is when the back-country learned of ratification the People had a coffin painted black and solemnly borne in funeral procession, they buried it deep in the earth as an emblem of the dissolution and internment of their Publick Liberty. Someday, somewhere, today's empires are tomorrow's ashes.

Defiantely my favourite politi-kill band.

Since no one else was going to say anything :p

Ya dude.....it's actually REALLY good too. If you have some downloading software, DL it. If you like punk-rock.

Band- Propagandhi
Song: "today's empires, tomorrows ashes"

Back