Sonic Eye Wear

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
I remember in the past someone posted up a link to soniceyewear.com and most of us, including myself, ordered some sun glasses. Well since that time i've ordered from them once. They send me flyers in the mail...

Here's the problem, I go to soniceyewear.com and the link sends me here ALTERNA : Welcome Now i'm sure they are the same company but when I click on the 'SiteSafe' thing at the bottom of the check out screen, it says 'This site has NOT been validated. Certificate Status: Invalid'

You guys think I should still order through them? Anyone else receive a flyer in the mail recently?

Oh, also, after I get everything that I want and are ready to check out, there's no check out button lol WTF lol...

Just so everyone knows, soniceyewear and GattaCorp are the same company so please help!!!!

Last edited:
Shenanigans! I'd go elsewhere if I were you unless someone has ordered from them recently.
Yeah but I get my mail sent to my parents house. my step dad saw the flyer and wanted a few glasses and a watch from them so I wanted to get them for him as a christmas gift. I would just buy him a pair of oakley's or something but he doesn't really like when I spend a lot of money on him, he wants me to spend it on my kids. So I figure $40 bucks or so on a few pairs of glasses and a watch wouldn't be too over the top in his eyes.

C'mon guys... I KNOW there's a lot more of you who ordered from them before.

I found the thread. B was the one who actually posted up the link... https://hondaswap.com/members-lounge/free-sunglasses-just-pay-s-h-55285/

Yeah but I get my mail sent to my parents house. my step dad saw the flyer and wanted a few glasses and a watch from them so I wanted to get them for him as a christmas gift. I would just buy him a pair of oakley's or something but he doesn't really like when I spend a lot of money on him, he wants me to spend it on my kids. So I figure $40 bucks or so on a few pairs of glasses and a watch wouldn't be too over the top in his eyes.

C'mon guys... I KNOW there's a lot more of you who ordered from them before.

I found the thread. B was the one who actually posted up the link... https://hondaswap.com/members-lounge/free-sunglasses-just-pay-s-h-55285/

If you have connections to the military or a government service branch check out www.usstandardissue.com. I have a thread on here about them. I got 400.00 worth of glasses for about 180.00. You need to have an account to see what the actual prices are. Take a look around and let me know if you want me to get a price for you.

Back