Sony has a new toy...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Walkman...

20 GigaBite Hard-disk :blink: :eek: :eek2: :drool: :secret:

And something about Network....hmmmmmm

Sony has the Network MD as well. As usual, Sony is priced twice that of Panasonic Lyra, and the Lyra plays video on the screen. My GF just got one.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Jul 1 2004, 06:24 AM
Sony has the Network MD as well. As usual, Sony is priced twice that of Panasonic Lyra, and the Lyra plays video on the screen. My GF just got one.

-> Steve

RCA makes Lyra. I have their 40 gb model :D It doubles as an external harddrive w/usb 2.0. i have yet to see another mp3 player do that. also, file transfers to the mp3 player are a million times better than the nomad i've had before.

Yup, that's it.. the RCA. Her's still needs some firmware upgrades, but other than that it's great for cutting edge. IT's crashed only once, and the display is missing a pixel.

The display is also deceitful.

But hey, it's a start.

-> Steve

Sony has the 1gb minidiscs now too ;) Minidisc
Ebay has blank discs for $5. Even the old style held as much as a cd and a five pack was $10. Compare that to a memory card type that needs a $40 memory card.

creative lab's nomad has 20gb...it might have more now though. it looks like a cd player though.

Back