Soo sold the da , bought a SHO

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
the driveway with the other sho's is at my buddy zachs house, ive still got my 91 si hatch

So you buy whatever your friends own. I had that suspicion.

The SHO does what it does because yamaha has built the engine with a motorcycle engine design philosophy. It's a VERY high output motor, made by people who actually care about what they're building, and designed for the owner who maintains his engines. I'm a big fan of the Toyota 4AGZE with it's Yamaha influence.

That said, It's gonna die real soon. GM Built a motor along these lines - then put it in the Buick Regal. They worked very well, but wore out like a bar of soap. The tolerances go south pretty quickly, and things snowball from there.

And that, my friend, is why the Honda is still a better car :)

Clean swapped DA to a Taurus... :facepalm: i dont care what model Taurus it is... still fugly as shit and a Ford

as i get older i tend to like uglier and uglier cars, here lately ive been wanting to find a z24 hatchback bahah. but on the thread topic, if i was gona have a taurus i guess it would be a sho lol.

I would take a King Cobra over one of these

So you buy whatever your friends own. I had that suspicion.

The SHO does what it does because yamaha has built the engine with a motorcycle engine design philosophy. It's a VERY high output motor, made by people who actually care about what they're building, and designed for the owner who maintains his engines. I'm a big fan of the Toyota 4AGZE with it's Yamaha influence.

That said, It's gonna die real soon. GM Built a motor along these lines - then put it in the Buick Regal. They worked very well, but wore out like a bar of soap. The tolerances go south pretty quickly, and things snowball from there.

And that, my friend, is why the Honda is still a better car :)

ive been interested in shos for quite a while now, ive known my buddy zach (the sho nut) since we were in grade school , shit i figured it would be worth a shot to snag one up at a crazy deal, fuck whats a 1k honda look like ? lol and ive had a 4agze lol I have mad love for 4a engines, and btw yamaha has made majority of toyotas sport oriented heads since 84

OP would shit himself if he ever rode in a legit Honda, or any car....

Sho is a cool car but it is NOT fast.

As far as all the Hondas you've been in, so far every one you post has been a total piece of shit that makes Honda owners look bad. It's like you've jumped the fence and started modding cars.

OP would shit himself if he ever rode in a legit Honda, or any car....

Sho is a cool car but it is NOT fast.

As far as all the Hondas you've been in, so far every one you post has been a total piece of shit that makes Honda owners look bad. It's like you've jumped the fence and started modding cars.

whatt ive had some pretty damn clean hondas lol

Clean by your standards. It's not called the "dirty south" for no reason. :ph34r:

not clean ? and ive had much cleaner cars that werent hondas lol
470979_10152124843455076_1194907734_o.jpg

Just cause a has some shiny paint doesn't mean it's cleanly built. Stickers, shitty camber due to a more than likely hack job slam with way too big to be useful wheels... How'd it look inside or under the hood?

Early 90s SHO stock runs a mid to low 15 second 1/4 mile. Not bad for the time. However damn near every car today is faster if you get the nicer motor option, SHO was the premium version of the car to be fair.

Civic SI
Honda accord v6
Mustang v6
350z
Camery v6
Almost any 2008+ car with a v6
List goes on and on and on...

My wife's civic should run a low 15 to high 14 second 1/4
My dd should run mid to high 12s at least if I were willing to lunch it hard enough.
My beater trailblazer SUV has people running them stock in the 15.5 range based on a quick google search lol....

SHO is a nice car, I've always liked them, hopefully you won't screw it up too badly, just don't forget that it's slow. Quick in 1990s but now it's no faster than the mom sitting next to you at the light.

Just cause a has some shiny paint doesn't mean it's cleanly built. Stickers, shitty camber due to a more than likely hack job slam with way too big to be useful wheels... How'd it look inside or under the hood?

tanabe sustec pro coilovers ? lol and the 17x8's were a bit large, but work with what you got, allways downing my cars man whats the problem, I dont get on all your threads and just be outright rude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back