Soo sold the da , bought a SHO

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
no jis name is tino.his first one was green,ended up selling it and going through a bunch of mazdas,then got a red EGT and did some stuff with it.

How much air did you get when you jumped it? :p

I wish. If I wanted to pass someone on the highway I would have to turn the radio off. It was still a fun drive, but it doesn't gather trophies.

Yes. dickskate posted a gem of a thread a few months back. I'm sure you saw it though. His "bro" "built" a "car" and it made it on the cover of a "magazine." But he was acting like it was his "accomplishment."

no jis name is tino.his first one was green,ended up selling it and going through a bunch of mazdas,then got a red EGT and did some stuff with it.

No idea who that one is.

image.png

yes my brothers silver ae86 coupe, which I worked on that car from when it was bone stock to well after it was on S3's cover, that project would have gone NOWHERE if I didnt push my brother and help him build it, shit it sat for almost a year on jack stands, it would be different if it was some random ass person or a a friend, but its my brother, my roomate, if any of yall got into a magazine Id give props, and this threads about the sho , not my brothers coupe, soo chill out
from this
40032_154775034536928_7112795_n.jpg

196672_10150438152595076_4771362_n.jpg

to
378572_315361688478261_42387284_n.jpg

to

viva-hood-86-corolla.jpg

I didn't realize it looked better before all that crap. Mad props for making the car look worse. That takes some skill. :rollseyes:

:withstupid:

you took a pretty decent car and shit all over it
what props should you really be given for ruining an increasingly hard to find car that WAS in good condition

Front mount oil cooler ftw who doesn't love lines run outside of a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back